• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

off work on a monday thread

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
good times
fuck all y'all seriously

specially you kmac...you should have come out last night;)
sunny says come over when you are done quitting you job

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

m0ff

TRIBE Member
I'm off today. HOWEVER, I've spent the whole day looking for a new job/new apartment/new chapter in life...etc etc. But now I'm going to attempt to leave the apartment again (read Nobody Cares for details) and go to the mall. :eek:

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
If you just woke up, maybe you'd like to know that it's pretty windy and a patio wouldn't be very enjoyable.

kmac

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
good times
fuck all y'all seriously

specially you kmac...you should have come out last night;)
sunny says come over when you are done quitting you job

Fuck you guys. Enjoy smoking in bed and drinking scotch and dictating my post to Sunny in a mocking kmac voice.

Seriously.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Fuck, government jobs are epic

35 hour work week, no one works hard, no overtime, 20 sick days a year and days like today off.

I used to complain about it, then I decided if you can't beat em, join em - so I'm now in the public sector cooking up a few burgers on the bbq, watched some episodes of lost and going to go for a blade in a bit.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm with ya boo! goooo team government!

this allowed me the opportunitty to devote yesterday to sketching out with weed, eddie izzard and billy's hollywood screen kiss cuz today i can do all the other stuff i need to do--laundry, groceries, and taxes.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
No worky pour moi today...just got back from a one hour blade, and it'll soon be time to go laze around in the sun...

pen_devil

TRIBE Member
got so trashed last night at friends bdays, now I've woken up looking like I've had the shit kicked out of both my eyesockets
sunday night therapy is not helping me
mondays are a shitty way of spending 1/7 of our lives
thank god it's my only day off
biatch!