• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

off topic. Folding@home team wants YOU!

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
Hey there fellow producers. I was thinking of who I could get to join my "Folding@home" team. Hmmmmmm who has rely fast computers sitting around wanting to be flexed? Hmmm music producers like have good computers right?

Ok that is enough of that train of thought. I am trying to get people to join my folding at home team. It is a good thing that this org. is trying to do. If you want to know more about it please check out http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/

In short you install a very small program on your puter. When you are not using your cpu it uses it to try and cure diseases related with proteins.

"Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases"

If you would like to join my team please just enter team number 32722 when you install the software. I think they may refer to the number as a team ID#.

Hey it is just for fun and it just may save some lives. The team name is Atomic. It would be great to see some peeps from here lending a hand.

Thank you for your time.

Mike G.