• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Off To Australia !

stretchandhooker

TRIBE Promoter
Leaving Sun March 12th for a couple of months Down Unda !
Anyone have any contacts ? I will be in Brisbane for atleast a month.
Any suggestions from those that have made the journey already.
thanks,
Steve

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Sweet, enjoy! I hope to go back to Australia some day.

No wait, make that I will go back some day.

I don't know anyone in Brisbane, but you can try www.inthemix.com.au if you're looking for event listings and forums and such.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
So that explains the record sale huh? Cash for da plane ticket. Stay away from all marsupials and monotremes no matter how good looking they are at the bar!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
solacevip said:
So that explains the record sale huh? Cash for da plane ticket. Stay away from all marsupials and monotremes no matter how good looking they are at the bar!

...and the big sharks, the snakes, giant poisonous cane toads,and the deadly box jellyfishes.

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Make a long trip, all the way up the caost and do not stop till Cape Traibulation

Have as many BBQs in Brissy at South Bank as you can

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
fuzzy said:
Make a long trip, all the way up the caost and do not stop till Cape Traibulation

Have as many BBQs in Brissy at South Bank as you can
Southbank is full of kids piss in that man made beach area thing. If I want BBQ I go up to Noosa Sunshine Coast picnic areas.

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
...and the big sharks, the snakes, giant poisonous cane toads,and the deadly box jellyfishes.
We had a baby brown snake come under our front door just over a year ago. Poured water on it and it started striking like crazy. Quickly got it the fuck out with a long broom.

I haven't been stung by any jellyfish yet, and cane toads are everywhere. My dog has had 2 close calls after getting sprayed in the mouth with poison from the toads. I kill those fuckers whenever I see them now. They are a serious pest killing all sorts of native frogs, like those awesome bright green tree frogs.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Things I'd suggest to do in Australia:

1. Fraser Island - One of the most beautiful places I've been in the world. Rent a 4x4 and camp for a couple of nights on the island.

2. Cape Tribulation - North of Carnes, it's a gorgeous stretch of rainforest and beach. Cheap but excellent accomodation available at the Cape Tribulation Beach House.

3. Sailing trip through the Whitsunday Islands - Great way to see the Reef

4. Great Ocean Road - Rent a car and drive the great ocean road out of Melbourne.

Tyler

TRIBE Member
Hey Steve

You going to OZ ! Thats amazing. If you are interested in meeting people there, try this website. www.couchsurfing.com

I am meeting tons of people and getting free accomodations along the way.

Have Fun there buddy.

I am in Mexico City by the way. Holy this place is big.

Tyler

me

TRIBE Member
Steve make sure you check out Whitsundays on the Great Barrier Reef, Cape Trib in the Daintree Rainforest and swing by Byron Bay. You can hit up all of these if your in Brisbane.
You can't go worng.
You'll get that "Golden Mealing Tan" in no time!
b.