• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ode to your S.O

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

one of dms better songs. their early stuff (80 to 86) is good anything after 'music for the masses' was downhill, even with francois k engineering 'violator'

'islands in the stream' i can't take seriously, like 'the lady in read'. probably because my dad played the shit out of them, and i always pictured the islands in the stream being parton's breasts with roger's head floating in between. :D

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
'islands in the stream' i can't take seriously, like 'the lady in read'. probably because my dad played the shit out of them, and i always pictured the islands in the stream being parton's breasts with roger's head floating in between. :D

My old man too, over, and over, and over, jesus.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Nah. Her sis is getting married this year and while this year-long engagement/wedding planning and prep has been going on, I'm of the impression that popping the Q is a big family no-no.

Soon though. Her sis gets married in less than a month.

Ya that was stalling me, then the engagement her sis had to her douchebag fiance ended and the path was cleared... Also together since '06

She got her ring a month or so ago..;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders