• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ode to your S.O

JamesM

TRIBE Member
7 years of absolute greatness with my wife. It doesn't go without saying.

But it's pretty amazing how you can meet someone who's absolutely higher than you, and.

good people are good people!

real mutherfuckin G's

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]zgFS62kBqzc[/YOUTUBE]

Mmmhmmm. Love the S.O.

Not married or nothing, but since '06 my life has been better because of her. And so great it is.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Nah. Her sis is getting married this year and while this year-long engagement/wedding planning and prep has been going on, I'm of the impression that popping the Q is a big family no-no.

Soon though. Her sis gets married in less than a month.

Gotta get some scratch together for a ring, though. She's a traditionalist in certain things, and I abide...just as I am, and she does for me.

(Drunken aside: )It'd almost be cooler if we found the scratch and the motion to get a music/culture festival together out here and just get it all done did there. I think it'd solidify so many unknowns and wishes for the both of us. Tis a dream I think we'll make happen later than sooner though. Unless the lotto or a benevolent with means and with the same vision of life and culture comes along.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Nah. Her sis is getting married this year and while this year-long engagement/wedding planning and prep has been going on, I'm of the impression that popping the Q is a big family no-no.

(Drunken aside: )It'd almost be cooler
rite

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kyfe

TRIBE Member
We're right behind ya. 14 years this January 3 2014. Congrats!!
People are often shocked when they find out she has been able to put up with me for 14 years.:D. Seriously though I think it's because we look like we still are in the honeymoon phase sometimes

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Thumbs up for all you folks! We dated on and off for over 8 years mind you. Finally she relented, and said yes, just passed three years. We are so in the groove as of late.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Just celebrated our 12 yr wedding anniversary this past Sunday, and last Thursday was our 20th anniversary as a couple. She's the best person in my life! :D

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Thumbs up for all you folks! We dated on and off for over 8 years mind you. Finally she relented, and said yes, just passed three years. We are so in the groove as of late.
I'll say. The decision to purchase an Ergo is never taken lightly!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Just celebrated our 12 yr wedding anniversary this past Sunday, and last Thursday was our 20th anniversary as a couple. She's the best person in my life! :D
I totally lied in my earlier post now that I see this breakdown haha.

Couple - 12 years
Married - 2 years.

= 14 years together.

We decided to get the jobs, buy the car and condo and all that before gettin hitched!

derek

TRIBE Member
13 last month

our songs

my song to her

[YOUTUBE]hFn61YEV4hg[/YOUTUBE]

hers to me

[YOUTUBE]0HMAVU1k7kg[/YOUTUBE]

kuba

TRIBE Member
I'm coming up on six and I like reading this thread because all this marketing-made-up-7-year-itch BS isn't even on the radar, loving life as well.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories