• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ode to the bubble bath

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
After taking some advice from thehottestguyontheboard

I took a soothing bubble bath to help my foot which got fucked up tonight

sensuous lavender bubbles, relaxing tunes (incidently, phil collins was played) and my nice shower pillow

mmmm

then i decided to wash muh hair. i lather up...annnnddd...

i took my portable shower head turn on the water...annnnd

NO HEAT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so now i'm like all pruny, with sort of unwashed hair

ewww

but bubble baths are wikkid cool

*thumbs up*

this thread has no point

joey

TRIBE Member
a love baths!

the best is with candles and cammomile tea!
and of course someone to snuggle with

*dont leave the mugs on the ledge of the tub ... whon whon*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
Does a jacuzzie count? If so then mmmmmmm. But I've never tried to fit two people at once in a bathtub. However, I could see quite qickly how that could become fun with so little room ;)

futwurKk

TRIBE Member
when I used to live in montreal my friend Jill used to take like 3 baths a day....and with her she would bring:

a joint and a book

she luved it...aww how I miss that crazy nut

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
Does a jacuzzie count? If so then mmmmmmm. But I've never tried to fit two people at once in a bathtub. However, I could see quite qickly how that could become fun with so little room ;)
dude you've never had a bath with your signifigant other??!?!

it is sooo good..
just cuddling, talking, the warmth of the water, the romance of candles, sooo much foreplay

then of course it lands you in the bed where you get all sweaty then you have to take another bath. and you start cuddling and romancing, and then it lands you in bed ......

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Damn, a bath would be so good right now... I need to relax my aching sore muscles... someone massage my back too please? :(

Mmmm Raspberry scented bubble baths.. mmmm

XXX
Marian
:D

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
Damn, a bath would be so good right now... I need to relax my aching sore muscles... someone massage my back too please? :(

Mmmm Raspberry scented bubble baths.. mmmm

XXX
Marian
<--- runs the bath :)

Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*

XXX
Marian
Hey there sojah boy. Meee so horny.

Me love you long time!

From the Ministry of couldn't track down the Minh Lee pic of Cartman. Blow me.

Prime Minsiter Highsteppa

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
David! I never knew :eek:

Maybe I should show the little woman those pictures I have of us when you gave yourself dreads in grade nine ;)

~allie~

nusty

TRIBE Member
Huh?
What good would that do me?

don't get me wrong jacuzzie, yeah i've been there with sig other many times, but a smaller normal sized bath tub; no. and shower; yes.

btw, you don't actually have any pictures of my "dreads" from grade nine do you? (thinking to myself.....oh shit, oh shit. those better not come up!)

nusty

TRIBE Member
And you could have a creamsicle (seriously, NOT a sexual pun!) while in the hot, steamy, buble filled tub!

Hot relaxing water and a creamsicle, while getting a masage from your sig other. ahhh ahh how nice that sounds. :)

If my gf didn't have 8:30 am class (and already went to bed 3 hours ago) I would so call her up for this!

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
make sure all windows are secure if there are creamsicles involved.

that actually does sound pretty nice.

nusty

TRIBE Member
of course my dear, the windows will be scure! wouldn't want a draft either.... might confuse nipple excitment for the wrong thing :D and get myself slapped for my next course of actions. :rolleyes: