• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

October 17th, 2018

defazman

TRIBE Member
was able to put an order in very easily right after midnight. I'm not expecting a quick delivery based on an assumed huge first day of sales.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Aside from perhaps the novelty of buying weed from the government to which I pay a shit load of taxes to, why would I buy their shitty weed when I know exactly what I can already get for a lot less $$$.

Awesome change in the law and my plants will be going in soon. Just don’t need to buy it from the government. Nice first step and will look forward to see how this plays out.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I don't smoke and I have no idea how much things go for, but I am looking at the website and the prices seem really high. People are going to continue to get from their dealers.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Aside from perhaps the novelty of buying weed from the government to which I pay a shit load of taxes to, why would I buy their shitty weed when I know exactly what I can already get for a lot less $$$.

Awesome change in the law and my plants will be going in soon. Just don’t need to buy it from the government. Nice first step and will look forward to see how this plays out.

TBH some of the prices they had were lower than street. So unless I can get a gram from a dealer for less than $8 (which has never happened to me). I don't see this as a rip off

kennyboy

TRIBE Member

Ok. So I caved and had to place an order just to see how all this goes. Not a big smoker but I’m curious to see how the process works.