• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

OCAD's OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
"I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeally ugly now and I am changing my name to OCOD."

The new paint job is up. We all thought the silver exterior was gonna stay so we were actually pretty impressed by it. But now they started putting the REAL exterior on and yup, it's fucking white with random black squares. Like a pixelated dalmation. It's ugly like yer mom.

And since they're trying to secretly phase out the art stream (because design and advertising is oh-so important to society), they're redoing the logo to be:

Ontario
College
Of Art and
Design

OCOD. *shakes head*
WE NEED PICTURES, people. Anyone going down there, snap a few pics. It's FUGLY.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Instead of Integrated Media, they're gonna make a department specifically for cod fishing.
This is one of our profs!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Maybe I'll take a walk over there today...

Im feeling mighty lazy, but sitting in my basement all day is hardly fun.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Im gonna have to walk over there and have a look, I was watching that shit go up everyday when I lived by there, was dying to know if it was gonna be as butt ugly as the picture.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
Im gonna have to walk over there and have a look, I was watching that shit go up everyday when I lived by there, was dying to know if it was gonna be as butt ugly as the picture.
can i come with i've always wanted to have sweatty sexxx in an ugly art college

and your just the gurl to have it with

KiFe

TRIBE Member
first you get black and white and purple tiles... now it's OCOD??

WHO THE HELL IS GOVERNING THAT SHIP?
Who the hell is making all these awful awful decisions?!

It can't possibly be a voting party... someone is trying to bring ocod down from the inside.

Plato

TRIBE Member
i like the new green hallway. it matches my clothes.

i hate the pink hallway. its so electro passe.

N30-p[l]a+0

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I live about a block from OCAD .... watching this monstrosity take shape over the last few months has provided weekly entertainment.

Bumbaclat

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
why is anyone surprised that it's fugly?
i mean, we all saw the picture when the design was chosen right?

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
It's cause they don't won't so many people walking around Toronto saying that they go to OCA!

Toronto has too many artists anyway.
:D :D :D

Bring on the designers I say!!
BRING IT!!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Ontario
College
Of Art and
Design

OCOD. *shakes head*
About this comment It wasn't to long ago when it was just called OCA before the design part was added. Which is what I still have a habbit of calling it before ALWAYS being corrected by someone of the bubble gum pop era. ;)

gasper

TRIBE Member
^^ hehe.. that one was one of my contributions to the original OCAD thread...

NOW I WANT TO SEE PICS OF THE REAL THING!!!!!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
apparently i'm still the only one who thinks the new addition is cool as hell.

ah well, cest la vie.

on the topic of OCOD, that's shit, why would you emphasize the OF rather than the ART, that makes no sense at all...and everybody already knows it as OCA(D) now you're going to change it to put the stress on the OF for no good reason.

:confused: duh