1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Oakenfold Perfecto Vegas

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by todiefor, Jul 6, 2010.

1. todiefor

todiefor TRIBE Promoter

I know Oaky's a bit of a joke but I recently borrowed a 2009 release, Perfecto Vegas, to give it a chance. That said, I've got promos of two of his last artist albums and they were for the most part, dull and uninspired.

This two-disc set is pretty fun though, I have to say. Worth checking out. He opesn Disc 2 with classic sounding trance track, Robert Vadney (Flatter Angels Symphony) and it's pretty sick.

Worth checking out for sure if you're looking for some decent summer trance tracks. Of course, now that we have podcasts CD's are basically pointless, but I'm just saying.;)
  2. It's a bit of a lazy, uninspired mix of tracks, but it gets the job done. I think I've listened to it twice, and both times I thought to myself that his weekly radio show and his earlier cd's seemed to have a lot more effort put into it.
  3. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Does that come in the form of a itunes podcast?
  4. todiefor

todiefor TRIBE Promoter

First disc, I can see where you're coming from, but I like Disc 2. Have to say it.