• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nYe

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
so what are you techno peeps doing for new years?

i just got an email from the birthday girl (happy b-day Jen!) email about a party going on nye called transform, with adam marshall, algo, greg, zuzana and a few more.. a nice solid toronto line up :)

so it's either going to be promise- or transform, i woul dhave to say my main reasons for going to promise would be for the obvious - octive one, but to be a blunt little cunt the rest of the line up does not do it enough for me to justify going to it just to see one act , when i could g to the other party and know i will hear good muisc all night - but no amazing out of towner - and i am not to sure of the location - thats another thing about promise/alien/sumkidz bonanza - the space sounds really cool...

what to do, what to do

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
thanks for the link, G.

i think i will do both the promise and the transform party.

go to alien/promise/sumkidz for eric downer, octave one, and lee (osborne, not mishi, hehe)

then jet to the other party for (hopefully still) algorithm, gerald, zuzana and the rest.

destro

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
That sounds like a good plan destro :D

i was thinking the same plan as you... only i am a broke ass student right now so its one or the other for me :confused:

oh well i guess either way i will see you on nye!!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Time
It's all about the studo/loft style parties for me.
they're more intimate, and you can't go wrong with hanging out with good friends and good music!

I'll be hitting up 2 or 3 of them this year.

Here's a link to the Transform party info - stay tuned for lineup details, etc.
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=56945

Cheers!

do you even answer your emails ?

wtf. I've sent two already.

IF IT IS SOLD OUT... AT LEAST FUCKING RESPOND!

serious customer service a g'wan! :p

Time

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by patri©k
do you even answer your emails ?

wtf. I've sent two already.

IF IT IS SOLD OUT... AT LEAST FUCKING RESPOND!

serious customer service a g'wan! :p
Huh!

Who!

Where!

:D

Actually - i haven't received any emails. I'm not the one who's actually selling the tickets. I'll get in touch with them and tell them to respond to the emails. i've had a couple tribers message me with the same problem!

Hang tight! ...or hang loose! ;)