• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nyc Nyc Nyc

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Heading out to NYC for the long weekend to catch the Jays at Yankee Stadium and was wondering if anyone had any word on what else is happening in the big apple for the weekend?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

oeretS

TRIBE Member
ssfdNYC.gif

the boat party will be sick

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Monsieur D. I am hitting the Friday game and so far have these plans on the radar.

Friday night: Turntables on the Hudson

Saturday night: Mish-Mash 10pm. Rob Swift jam and its free. Supreme Trading, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Free.

Sunday: Was thinking the Steve Bug boat cruise or Body & Soul or Tortured Soul (what would jeebus do?)

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Hear ya on the boat cruise. Thats only an option if I can sort something out. Trying to do NY on a budget.

I have Body & Soul at Webster Hall on my list and the Sunday Best jam looks dope. I will PM you my cell and we should look to throw it down.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm also hitting the game, which one I don't know.

Friday at Soho Club

Saturday at Room Service probably

afterglow

TRIBE Member
There actually is a chance I might go to a game this weekend.

But I live there so I could just stay home instead if I wanted.

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Hmmmm. . . . maybe we t.o. tribers should meet for a drink somewhere in Manhattan. So happens I too be in NYC this weekend . . driving to Buffalo on Sat morning, flying from there into JFK about 12 noon. Plan to hit Yankee Stadium for Sunday's game. Monday morning I'm back on the plane. So that leaves Sat afternoon and night, Sunday morning and night. So little time in the big city and I don't know when I'll make it back. What to do, what to do!?