• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nuit Blanche stabbing death

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
CP24 broke this early Sunday morning saying that the stabbing happened at a 'Pop Up rave', but today Toronto Police announcement doesn't mention that.

Broadcast time: 15:50
Monday, October 7, 2013

On Sunday, October 6, 2013, at 2:08 a.m., police responded to a stabbing call at Richmond Street East and York Street.

Officers attended and located a 19-year-old man suffering from apparent stab wounds.

He was taken to hospital via emergency run but was pronounced dead.

The victim has been identified as Rameez Khalid, 19, of Toronto.

Police are asking anyone who was in the area, who may have taken pictures, to contact investigators.

Police are also asking any taxi operator who picked up three-to-five young men who appeared to be in a rush or hurried, in the Queen Street East/ York Street area, to contact investigators.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.

octo

TRIBE Member
fuck man. how about posting some positive stories.

not a peep from you about nuit blanche, leading up to the event. no posts about any of the artists. but sure enough, you'll post a sensationalist headline.

try not to shit on everything.

at least the mainstream media reported widely on nuit blanche leading up to it.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
fuck man. how about posting some positive stories.

not a peep from you about nuit blanche, leading up to the event. no posts about any of the artists. but sure enough, you'll post a sensationalist headline.

try not to shit on everything.

at least the mainstream media reported widely on nuit blanche leading up to it.
I post positive stories all the time. This one I posted because I hope someone saw the perps that stabbed this dude at NB.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Another, unrelated incident, same night:

Accompanying text on the FB post:

This happened to Ainsley Matthews and her boyfriend VInce during Nuit Blanche,

I have created this license plate to help identify the driver of the RED SEDAN.

Status Update
By Ainsley Matthews
Hi friends,
I need your help! My boyfriend, Vince and I, were involved in a hit and run on Sunday morning, October 6, around 3:15am, cycling home from Nuit Blanche (Toronto). We were heading westbound on Queen Street. I was hit from behind by a red sedan running a red light just west of Peter Street. I was flung off my bike but not hurt – just some scrapes and bruises. Vince was intentionally hit as the driver wanted to flee the scene and Vince positioned himself in front of the car to block his way. The driver accelerated into Vince, hitting him and causing him to get trapped on the hood of the car. The driver then proceeded to drive with Vince on the hood towards Spadina. He got as far as about the Rivoli, tried to do a u-turn, hit a blue Nissan head-on in the process, and flung Vince off the car. Luckily, he’s not too hurt either. But unfortunately the driver got away.

We know that the car is a red sedan with a partial licence plate of BSBH. The last three numbers are unknown. The driver was a black male in his 20’s with short/shaved hair and there was a female passenger in the car. She was also in her 20’s – black with long blond hair. We’ve gone to the police and filed a report but we need more witnesses to come forward in order to find the guy who did this. There are no traffic cams to help us either. When I got hit, there was an eastbound streetcar stopped at Queen and Peter and I’m hoping that someone saw what happened and has more information. The area was packed with people at the time. If anyone knows something or saw anything related to this crime, I would really appreciate it if you could come forward with any information. Please repost/share this with your friends. I want this guy to get the justice he deserves! Two hit and runs, one assault with a weapon and not even an apology.

Thanks!
Ainsley (and Vince)

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Another, unrelated incident, same night:

Accompanying text on the FB post:

This happened to Ainsley Matthews and her boyfriend VInce during Nuit Blanche,

I have created this license plate to help identify the driver of the RED SEDAN.

Status Update
By Ainsley Matthews
Hi friends,
I need your help! My boyfriend, Vince and I, were involved in a hit and run on Sunday morning, October 6, around 3:15am, cycling home from Nuit Blanche (Toronto). We were heading westbound on Queen Street. I was hit from behind by a red sedan running a red light just west of Peter Street. I was flung off my bike but not hurt – just some scrapes and bruises. Vince was intentionally hit as the driver wanted to flee the scene and Vince positioned himself in front of the car to block his way. The driver accelerated into Vince, hitting him and causing him to get trapped on the hood of the car. The driver then proceeded to drive with Vince on the hood towards Spadina. He got as far as about the Rivoli, tried to do a u-turn, hit a blue Nissan head-on in the process, and flung Vince off the car. Luckily, he’s not too hurt either. But unfortunately the driver got away.

We know that the car is a red sedan with a partial licence plate of BSBH. The last three numbers are unknown. The driver was a black male in his 20’s with short/shaved hair and there was a female passenger in the car. She was also in her 20’s – black with long blond hair. We’ve gone to the police and filed a report but we need more witnesses to come forward in order to find the guy who did this. There are no traffic cams to help us either. When I got hit, there was an eastbound streetcar stopped at Queen and Peter and I’m hoping that someone saw what happened and has more information. The area was packed with people at the time. If anyone knows something or saw anything related to this crime, I would really appreciate it if you could come forward with any information. Please repost/share this with your friends. I want this guy to get the justice he deserves! Two hit and runs, one assault with a weapon and not even an apology.

Thanks!
Ainsley (and Vince)
the fucking piece of shit driving this car should be slowly run over by a tank.

fucking cunt.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Lazy ass, piece of shit cops, they have part of a license plate number, it's not that hard to find out who the driver is.

Sounds like, BRO has been playing too much GTA.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
the fucking piece of shit driving this car should be slowly run over by a tank.

fucking cunt.
Interesting. I rode my bike alot in kingston with no issues at all. I brought it back to Toronto and rode to loblaws for the first time just now. I said I'd take it out.

Side streets were okay. Coming back on bathurst almost got run over twice by people honking at me then coming straight through hogging my lane to avoid left lane traffic. Came within a foot of me both times in 3 minutes. I had to like almost literally jump the sidewalk. I should have just rode the center line instead of keeping to the right of the curb.

wow. wild west if you're a bike rider in Toronto.

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Damn

Just found out that car/bike incident was my buddy Vince and his girl. They're perfectly fine but obviously pissed off.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Lazy ass, piece of shit cops, they have part of a license plate number, it's not that hard to find out who the driver is.

Because you have first hand knowledge of that steps the police are taking during the course of their investigation?

What if the car or the plates were stolen? Wouldn't be that easy to find out who the driver is now would it?