• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nucks fans unite!

:: salathe ::

TRIBE Member
well, the avs have taken the division lead with the shoddy play of late, and we're now in the dreaded 4/5 matchup against the blues. but there are still quite a few head-to-head games yet....

TRIBE Member
well, i'd consider brodeur as the only proven playoff goalie in the league...and possibly belfour although he's looked rite mediocre during some stretches this year. in any event, the goaltending situation in van isn't particularly worse than the rest of the league.

i wouldn't consider the devils or maple laffs to be overwhelming favorites either, even though they have the ace goalie.

if the nucks add another solid fwd and a hardnose dman, i'd feel pretty good about their chances. letting cassels go a few seasons ago doens't look like a good move now...one of the most under-rated guys in the league who you could flip with morrison on the 1st line to take some pressure off him and get a different look.

prolly tough to find another top4 dman though. philly keeps breaking their's and sucking the market dry. haha

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I have Morrison, Jovo and Cloutier in my pool. Cloutier isn't that bad of a goalie.. he just needs some more playoff experience. Doesn't he lead the league in one goal games ? 1 goal isn't too far off from a shutout.

I put $100 on the Canucks to win the cup prior to the start of the season.. so you know I'm rootin' for 'em.

I enjoy watching them play. You guys can hold your heads up high being Canuck fans.

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
I have Morrison, Jovo and Cloutier in my pool. Cloutier isn't that bad of a goalie.. he just needs some more playoff experience. Doesn't he lead the league in one goal games ? 1 goal isn't too far off from a shutout.

I put $100 on the Canucks to win the cup prior to the start of the season.. so you know I'm rootin' for 'em.

Momo and jovo have struggled a lot this year, unfortunately for your pool. I think jovo's out a few wks with a leg thing.

I enjoy watching them play. You guys can hold your heads up high being Canuck fans.
well, that definitely wasn't the case for a long time...the keenan-messier era comes to mind recently....
and the old orange/yellow/red halloween costumes, they make my eyes hurt.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TRIBE Member
Detroit Red Wings 2
Vancouver Canucks 4

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) _ If Daniel Sedin wasn't feeling good about himself before, he is now.

Sedin scored all four Vancouver goals to lift the Canucks to a 4-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. The 23-year-old Swedish winger completed his first career hat trick with 6:58 left, giving the Canucks a 3-2 lead, then added his fourth into an empty net with 34 seconds left.

~nah, i think they gonna be aight.