• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

now this is what I call a movie trailer!!!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Release Date: May 28, 2004
Director: Roland Emmerich
Cast: Dennis Quaid, Jake Gyllenhaal, Sela Ward, Emmy Rossum
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
big time effects in that one.


is that about the apocalypse?...didn't say anything outright but it had a distinctly biblical overtone.
 

starr

TRIBE Member
about global warming

i'm really amazed

i guess it's propaganda time, doubt this movie will spur environment talk or action but one can hope
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by starr
about global warming

i'm really amazed

i guess it's propaganda time, doubt this movie will spur environment talk or action but one can hope



oooooooooooooooh, is that right?
why were there crazy wolves attacking people and flocks of evil looking birds all over the place?

is that part of the greenhouse effect I'm unaware of?



stupid fox.
 

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
it's independence day + armageddon + deep impact.

not really those are about america saving the world

this one seems to be about all of us fucking up the world

atp, check out the politics forum :)
 

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
oooooooooooooooh, is that right?
why were there crazy wolves attacking people and flocks of evil looking birds all over the place?

is that part of the greenhouse effect I'm unaware of?



stupid fox.

change in migration patterns
i'm not agreeing with the movie propaganda just hoping it'll spur some real talk about the environment
check out "global warming" in the politics forum

edit: or you can visit the official movie site and read the propaganda yourself
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I saw this trailer in the theatre when I went to see something....I don't remember what I saw but I remembered that I wanted to see this movie.

Adam---the fat dog can go anywhere you want now that you, zee and the dog are in that three way marriage.
 

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
Adam---the fat dog can go anywhere you want now that you, zee and the dog are in that three way marriage.

If only the rest of society was so open minded...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
only if the fat dog can come along though

uh the fat dog has a name. it's Chubbs :rolleyes:

you don't really like him, do you? it's a sham marriage :(
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top