• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Note to self: dont mix drunk people with work people.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
So one of my best friends is in thailand for 6 months and just before he left one of his good friends broke up with his girlfriend, so he asked me to hang out with him every once in awhile, take him out so he doesn't sit in his house all the time...
SO yesterday we had a work function at the blue jays game, box seats etc...so we're all pretty smashed after and the younger people decide to go to the docks...so my friends friend is in the area and i'm like hey come hang out, the more the merrier...
BAD idea.
So the guy shows up completely FUCKED ...so drunk...and he's telling all the girls at work that "they haven't been fucked unless they've been fucked by his giant 12 inch dick" and he's asking if he should pull it out...and he's screaming and swearing and calling people names...it was brutal...he's telling the guys at work "i'll show you how its done", and he's hitting on all these women that are OBVIOUSLY scared shitless of the guy...and then he's telling all these random girls they're sluts and all women cheat and all this garbage,.
Finally i had to drag him out of there because i couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore.and throw him in a cab...so after sending my buddy in thailand a really angry email i go into work to a bunch of 'wow...we didn't think you hung out with people like THAT' looks...brutal day.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
was he hitting on you too?

It's fine to drink after a break up, I mean, it's not going to do much good for you but I've hit the bottle after breaking up and it has it's benefits... anyway this guys an ass becasue he can't just drink and cry himself to sleep, he has to be a masogonistic turd and shit on everybodies fun day at the ball game.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i dont directly work for my mom she's my boss's boss. i'm just more concerned these people i spend like 10 hours a day with now think i'm a complete cracker

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
i'm just more concerned these people i spend like 10 hours a day with now think i'm a complete cracker

too late

sucks to be him more than it sucks to be you is your only consolation

[jai]

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
hey, it wasn't my idea.
It was actually kind of funny...kind of like a z 103.5 party, they might have actually been handing out stevie b t shirts.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
well dude thats the point. i was there last summer don't NORMAL djs play there on sundays?!! not only did i have to listen to gino beats with a bunch of juice monkeys but i had to deal with a drunk retard

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
nah, he's not really my friend as much as he's my buddies...and i'm not one to yell at someone...if you make me angry i just cut you off

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
they haven't been fucked unless they've been fucked by his giant 12 inch dick
You didn't attempt to test that "theory" out?
You should've dragged his ass sooner. Or... avoided the jackass altogether...

Poor-poor rach...

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
well dude thats the point. i was there last summer don't NORMAL djs play there on sundays?!! not only did i have to listen to gino beats with a bunch of juice monkeys but i had to deal with a drunk retard
I used to go there regularly when Sydney Blu was in residence on Sundays. Went a couple of times last summer, but she wasn't playing...

Has it spiralled so badly?? :(

Kinger

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
The good dj's don't start till the 4th although I don't know why you're complaining about Stevie B. Nothing wrong with a little Spring Love.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
vinyl,
you should have tried questioning the individuals belonging when he was making an ass out of himself. However, maybee you made the right choice?

Dude; "I have a long dong"
you (out loud) ; who are you again? Does anyone know this person? or who invited you?

or

Hey Did you take your medication today?