• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

northwest territories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i saw in the "where you at pol"l that somebody is from the northwest territories and 2 people are from innuvut

i was wondering whom? and what it's like up there?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
apparently a box of cereal costs like $20 up there.

my accountant friend went up there for business and said it sucked ass... but she's ultra high maintenance and can't shut up so I can see why she said that.

s'up Joe?

swilly

TRIBE Member
i doubt anyone is actually from there. Last time i looked there was 4 people who are from there. I account for 25 percent of this figure

hahahaha

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
these guys are 2 of the 4

sunnyjoe31.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
i doubt anyone is actually from there. Last time i looked there was 4 people who are from there. I account for 25 percent of this figure

hahahaha

where are u from?

and do you really exist?

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
a very special person to me lives in yellowknife, nwt. she's not on this board, but wanted me to post something for her.

if you're the person in nwt and would like to roll with one of the fukkin grooviest girlz i've ever had the pleasure of sharing my life with, pm me.

- that ttiwop guy :cool:

sampson

TRIBE Member
I've spent part of the last three summers in Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the Yukon. It is very beautiful and yes the prices for various items are considerablly more expensive that down here (there is a reason northern residents receive a northern living allowance).

Iqaluit is the most expensive: a 2 litre bottle of coke is like $6.00
the restaurant i ate at, a club house with fries was 23.00 A beer at the legion was 6.50

Baffin Island is the most rugged and IMO the most beautiful very mountainous the fjiords, the wildlife (polar bears are incredible to see in their natural environment) it is also alot colder than the western arctic

the western arctic is pretty flat for the most part with the odd series of roling hills but you can see the mountains in the far distance to the south (I was on the most northwestern part of the yukon)

I have stacks of photos to show anyone interested but I don't know how to post pics on tribe

but anyways it is an amazing place to visit I just wish I had more time explore and do the things I wanted to do

mabey this year if I decide to go back

chris