• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Norah Jones - Sunrise remix

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Not sure if this is old, or if there's more than one remix floating around, but i heard a remix of sunrise and am curious to know who did it. It was a killer track.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
interesting

i've read in numerous interviews that she turned down ALOT of offers for remixes and samples n' what not

she totally wants her material to stay hers....


go bootleg

now i wanna hear it

(big fan)
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Big Cheese
interesting

i've read in numerous interviews that she turned down ALOT of offers for remixes and samples n' what not

she totally wants her material to stay hers....


go bootleg

now i wanna hear it

(big fan)

i have a sneaking suspicion the remix was done on a small scale, and she doesn't know about it.

All i know is that it was hauntingly similar to ben watt's remix of sade - by your side. Same looped vocal feel, and percussions that make you want to take your clothes off!
 

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
ben watt's remix of sade - by your side. Same looped vocal feel, and percussions that make you want to take your clothes off!

funny you mention that

i'm not a DJ, but for personal reasons the only piece of vinyl i own is that white label, one sided

very sentimental

now i'm itching to hear this remix *lol* i *heart* norah jones

'G
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AshG

Member
Originally posted by Big Cheese
funny you mention that

i'm not a DJ, but for personal reasons the only piece of vinyl i own is that white label, one sided

very sentimental

now i'm itching to hear this remix *lol* i *heart* norah jones

'G

really?

hmm.... the sade i have actually has 2 watt remixes, one on each side, and both a bit different.

anyway, i think i may have heard this sunrise tune last week at play de - if it was the song i'm thinking of, then it was indeed a ben watt remix as well.
but i'm not at all certain it was the tune in question...
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by AshG
really?

hmm.... the sade i have actually has 2 watt remixes, one on each side, and both a bit different.

anyway, i think i may have heard this sunrise tune last week at play de - if it was the song i'm thinking of, then it was indeed a ben watt remix as well.
but i'm not at all certain it was the tune in question...

this post sounded like it was going somewhere..... :p

thanks mikey!
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Desire
if you could post a clip...we could guess.

:)

see i wish i could :( but i heard it online somewhere and can't remember where i heard it from. :( hence the inquiry.
 

AshG

Member
well i didn't buy it(one of those really close calls...) but i'll see if i can dig it up again this week and give it another listen.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top