• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

non-ontario licence driver- can you rent a car?

kuba

TRIBE Member
If I don't have an ontario drivers licence, can I rent a car in Ontario?

Yes, I can call around. But PERHAPS someone here has some specific advice.

(calling around now).

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
apparently you can cause a 60 old korean man with an expired korean license got to rent a car, drive it drunk at 630am and kill my grandmother while on the way to the airport.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yeah, they don't really have a big issue with the license if you have a credit card. I'm so freaking bitter about it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
thanks, but what really glazes my ham is that his wife is suing his insurance company too as a passenger injured, so that they can negate some of the final payment they will have to make to all the other claims filed against him. I didn't no you could do this but it will negate a chunk of the damages he will have to pay, making the total to us and the other family involved with him less.

I don't really care about the money, its the fact he did something wrong and has come up with a scheme to weasel out of some of the responsibilty for it. fucking guy.

who rents a car to a guy who cannot speak english with an expired license? I'm very mad at some 17 year old desk attendant right now.

gah!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
thanks, but what really glazes my ham is that his wife is suing his insurance company too as a passenger injured, so that they can negate some of the final payment they will have to make to all the other claims filed against him. I didn't no you could do this but it will negate a chunk of the damages he will have to pay, making the total to us and the other family involved with him less.

I don't really care about the money, its the fact he did something wrong and has come up with a scheme to weasel out of some of the responsibilty for it. fucking guy.

who rents a car to a guy who cannot speak english with an expired license? I'm very mad at some 17 year old desk attendant right now.

gah!

sue the rental agency it' sounds like they have partial liability, since technically he was not licensed