• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Noels eyebrows are like big furry paint rollers

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I missed them yet again. That makes it twice in 4 months. :(

How good was it? What songs did they play? Was Noel a hottie in his laid back sorta way? Did anyone take pictures? For the love of god fill me in!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
well considering that everything on this board needs to be catagorized it wouldn't be in here...whether it's a party, event, monster truck extravaganza, or baby shower...if it's a review it should be in the reviews forum

(my mind is still being bombarded with eyebrows after the noel being sexy comment)

Kiera

TRIBE Member
ooops. *lightbulb goes off*

And Noel is sexy just cause his attitude. Yeah Liam is better looking but his attitude is shite! Noel is friggin hilarious. I crack up evertime I listen to an interview with him. The best was when he was doing an impression of boy bands. god love him.

And his eyebrows rule! As a side note. When he was a child his nickname was Breshnev after the former soviet leader known for his unibrow.

He's hot and you know it!

Kiera

TRIBE Member
LOL nooooooo, there he's just a cutie. You've got it all wrong. The kidie pics are to show that his eyebrows have always been like that.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
While we're on the subject of eyebrows. Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics has a good set too. And he's mighty mighty fine.

Here he is carrying a very drunken Noel.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders