• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nocturnal party

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Good music, strange crowd though. Got kinda bored easily though. I will write more later. Thanks to all those involved for the hook ups!

~Leslie~

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Well it was a very craaaazy night for me working the door for this party. Just around mid-night the place started to fill up. As the night went on, the place went off!! Great music from what I could hear. The only set that I was able to really catch a bit of, was the seXy miss Dayhota!! mmmmm mmmmm I LOve her!! I think she came on in the 2nd room sometime around 3am. However, I was super busy, so time was a blur! Big ups to all the Nocturnal Boys for throwing yet another wicked New Years party!! Thank you for treating me so well. You boys absolutely rock!!;) And thank you Sherene for covering for me. I needed that break so bad!! It was so nice to see lots of great friends out!! Especially my old Welland/ St. Catherine boys who came out for this, that I haven't seen in about 5 years!!:) I worked til just after 7am and the place was still totally rockin'! I had to leave then cause I was just so exausted.

It was a pleasure to meet Spacebabe and HouseHeadSasha.:)

Maxine

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
hey Maxine
sOo nice seeing you there.
inhalers for life yO ;)
sorry to the promoters
I dont pay to rave anymore but thanks for the p.l.u.r.

..... who knew that there would be 3 different parties in the same venue?? This one , the good fellas & the Om/sumkids/alien show...... and I hit the wrong one first.

oh well happy newyears y'all.

:D

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I'm still remembering bits and pieces of the night! What I DO know is....I danced my ass off! Had a riot! The music was great, and from my experience anyway, the crowd wasn't strange....Unless of course I was one of the strange ones? :p

I'll be nursing my feet for a few more days yet. I'm pretty sure I met some other tribers that night....if you recall seeing a guy with a white kangol...hollar! ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories