• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

nocturnal emissions

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i've never had them. does that make me wierd? i was always told in school that's it's something most young boys go through. am i alone in this?
 

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Apparently only happens when u have much of your juice stored up...

Sooo you must've been taking care of business (in one way or another)... :p
 

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
I had one when I was 22, and previously as well.


I had been dating this girl for a while, and hadn't yet slammed her. I had this dream that I was ballin her on a table at Taco Bell.

I shot my load.

We were in her bed at the time.

She didn't know til I told her.
 

The Peej

TRIBE Member
If you started spanking it early enough... and spanked Often enough, then as was said before... you'd have nothing to release!



I on the other hand, pee-d the bed well until the time I started Jake'n it!



UUgh


thank god those days are over!



PEEj
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Syntax Error
i've never had them. does that make me wierd? i was always told in school that's it's something most young boys go through. am i alone in this?
simply means you have yet to go through puberty
 

DaftPunky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
are you having one right now?
*squinting painfully*

*concentrate man, concentrate!*

...

*almost there....*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

ahhhh.... much better.... next orgasm @ 1:45.

<--- can ejaculate at will.
 

EyeSpy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Peej
If you started spanking it early enough... and spanked Often enough, then as was said before... you'd have nothing to release!



I on the other hand, pee-d the bed well until the time I started Jake'n it!



UUgh


thank god those days are over!



PEEj


Those days are over??? Lies.
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Yourmamas
I had been dating this girl for a while, and hadn't yet slammed her. I had this dream that I was ballin her on a table at Taco Bell.

I shot my load.

We were in her bed at the time.
I've had the exact same thing happen on two different occaissions (minus the Taco Bell portion ;)). Both were one night stands. It is kinda embarassing when you don't really know the girl. And both times I was not in my own place, so it is not like I had any other clothes to change into.

I think I was able to hide it from them, but maybe they knew and just didn't say anything? I guess I'll never know.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
FARTS!!!!!

FARTS!!!!!

FARTS!!!!!

I didn't say farts cuz farts are funny and farts make me laugh out loud :D

HA HA HA HA HA

I'm such a dork today :p

Being back to work is great even if it's only temporary :)
 
Top