• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody stays up late with me anymore

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
Maybe it's not the "late"; maybe it's you...

Heh, ...Everyone In The World Is Doing Something Without Me...

But really, like I keep telling you, I'm pleasant and engaging and enjoyable to be around and the sooner all you dumb shit motherfuckers would realize that the sooner we could get on with the FUN

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
mr. tall and i used to banter on tribe at 4am for a long time with the occasional tribe insomniac. everyone needs more sleep these days I reckon.

erika

TRIBE Member
I like daytime, but I like really late nights too; it's just timing and location (and perhaps the company you keep)!

ian

TRIBE Member
Come to think of it, I was up until 4:30am last night as well. My roomate and some friends were having a tequila fueled Kid Rock sing-a-thon. You can't sleep through that.

I can still hear "I'm a mother fucking cowboy" in my head. Make it stop. Please.

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
Come to think of it, I was up until 4:30am last night as well. My roomate and some friends were having a tequila fueled Kid Rock sing-a-thon. You can't sleep through that.

I can still hear "I'm a mother fucking cowboy" in my head. Make it stop. Please.

I can give you The Final Countdown... it won't be any better but it has proven all-other-song-stuck-in-head obliterating properties.

Duh-duh-dunh-dunh-dunh. Dah-duh-duhn-duhn-duhn. The Final Countdown!

Maui

TRIBE Member
What's the big deal with daytime anyway?

There is light? Can you see the light?

I've actually spent the majority of my life exploring the night as I find it fascinating. But recently I've started discovering the magic that the day brings. It's like a whole new world I never knew existed!