• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
yeah, people are just chilling (blatantly, lounging in chairs) in our kitchens on both floors, watchin' the game.

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE JOBS TO DO/INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS TO POST ON?!?!?

gawwddd!
the nerve of some ppl

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
Anyway I was just wondering because my brother and I were discussing how we would kill each other, if we had to. He said he'd drop an anvil on my head or poison me with hemlock.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Anyway I was just wondering because my brother and I were discussing how we would kill each other, if we had to. He said he'd drop an anvil on my head or poison me with hemlock.

I'd say go with the anvil, that way you can blame the violence on the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner hour you used to watch on tv as a kid. Personally I laways said that if I go postal and start killing people first I'm going to replace all my music with Michael Bolton and then I'm going to make sure to be listening to him on repeat when tehy finally blow my fucking head off. I'm sick of rap and rock getting blamed for everything I think its time to put Bolton on the fucking stand.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Is that weird?

And no, gun violence is so... violent. Bludgeoning and stabbing require physical effort and passion. Poison is for pussies, unless it's hemlock because it's so badass.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Is that weird?

And no, gun violence is so... violent. Bludgeoning and stabbing require physical effort and passion. Poison is for pussies, unless it's hemlock because it's so badass.

so you saying if I go postal its better to go with the ax than a gun?

(I'm still hurt from being called an unpolished turd)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
so you saying if I go postal its better to go with the ax than a gun?

(I'm still hurt from being called an unpolished turd)
No, I meant in the case of my brother and I. Your method might work for you.

And I did not call YOU that, it was a general observation that you took personally.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Actually ricin is best, but truthfully, you'd get nailed for sure.
The key point of the discussion would be how to do it and get away with it.

If your trying to actually get away with it I'd likely go for nicotine poisoning.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Status
Not open for further replies.