• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Your guess is as good as mine. But egg salad (barf) or chicken or tuna salad are not really salad-y salads right?

kmac

TRIBE Member
Let's all learn about larb:

Larb (Thai ลาบ) or Lap is a type of Thai/Lao meat salad. It is most often made with chicken, beef or pork , flavored with fish sauce and lime. Laap made with duck or fish is also popular. The meat can be either raw or cooked; it is minced and mixed with chilli, mint and, optionally, assorted vegetables. The dish is served at room temperature and usually with a serving of sticky rice.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
I also have a hair that grows out of the bottom of my foot. It sprouts about once a year.
i have one that grows out of my wrist. it got really long and i was calling it my pet, until a certain someone ripped it out when i wasn't paying attention.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
My boss is currently reviewing my receipts from my trip last week. I racked up over $100US in phone charges, which isn't a whole lot of minutes actually...but I was sick and trapped in a hotel room and had to make calls to change my flights, etc. Just calling Mark to say "call me back from our line" cost FOUR DOLLARS.

He's being a dick this week so I bet he'll say something.

Yup, he did.
dillhole.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
i have one that grows out of my wrist. it got really long and i was calling it my pet, until a certain someone ripped it out when i wasn't paying attention.
i have one on my belly button (just one!) but it's always there, and i call it my "dred".

:)

edit: AH! I JUST CHECKED AND IT'S GONE!! SOMEONE MUST HAVE PULLED IT OUT WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING TOO!

:mad:

deevah

TRIBE Member
has anyone been to angkor restaurant on gerrard?

i think it use to be on yonge north of bloor but that location closed up much to my dismay several yrs ago...i'm hoping this is the same place

sugar

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
As you know, I LOVE plucking out hairs. So I totally understand where they were coming from. Also, calling it your pet is gross.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Salad also commonly refers to a blended food item— often meat, seafood or eggs blended with mayonnaise, finely chopped vegetables and seasonings— which can be served as part of a green salad, but is often used as a sandwich filling. Salads of this kind include egg, chicken, tuna, shrimp, and ham salad.
Let me just add that ham salad sounds pretty damn disgusting.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Yeah, no larb for me. I'll just stick to larb-flavoured products.

Wow, it's good to know someone here is pulling for me. Good looking out!

Status
Not open for further replies.