• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
OH MAN i WAS JUST SO EXCITED FOR A SECOND, i THOUGHT I JUST GOT INTO MY BOYS EX'S EMAIL, WHICH i DID, BUT THERE WAS NUTTIN IN THERE BOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOO THAT COULD OF BEEN FUN!~!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

supakeli

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
god, so much hate between us... you'd think a whole nation of separation would make the love happen.. but i'm just not feelin it keli. where's the wub?

When you hate vancouver and bring her back to me, only then will there be true affaction.

Until then, I may be willing to fake it.

*kiss, kiss?*

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
wow

NOT MY FAULT, I WAS TRYING TO GET INTO MINE, IT TOOK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE. I CAN TOTALLY GET INTO HIS, SHOULD i CHECK IT? I DOUBT THERE IS ANYTHING IN THERE ANYWAY, GUYS NEVER KEEP THEIR EMAILS SO THEY CAN POUR OVER THEM AGAIN WHEN THEY GET ALL SENTIMENTAL.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
NOT MY FAULT, I WAS TRYING TO GET INTO MINE, IT TOOK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE. I CAN TOTALLY GET INTO HIS, SHOULD i CHECK IT? I DOUBT THERE IS ANYTHING IN THERE ANYWAY, GUYS NEVER KEEP THEIR EMAILS SO THEY CAN POUR OVER THEM AGAIN WHEN THEY GET ALL SENTIMENTAL.

I say NO.

this may bring unnecessary drama into your life...even though I know you love the drama DG...

tell him to change his password

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
ANYWAY, GUYS NEVER KEEP THEIR EMAILS SO THEY CAN POUR OVER THEM AGAIN WHEN THEY GET ALL SENTIMENTAL.

Ha. I have a folder in my yahoo account labelled "retard" solely for this purpose.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by supakeli
When you hate vancouver and bring her back to me, only then will there be true affaction.

Until then, I may be willing to fake it.

*kiss, kiss?*

*snuggles* tee hee.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
also, vancouver seems to hate toronto... in a huge fucking way. Is this mainly derived from the fact that toronto rarely even thinks about vancouver? Awww.. poor vancouver wants some attention does it?

i've noticed that. it seems that all of the vancouverites i know never miss a chance to slag T.O.

smacks of chip on the shoulder inferiority complex to me.

;)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I say NO.

this may bring unnecessary drama into your life...even though I know you love the drama DG...

tell him to change his password
HE WOULD NEVER KNOW, HE CANT EVEN USE THE COMPUTER EXCEPT TO BURN CDS, IM LIKE A COMPUTER GENUIS COMPARED TO HIM.:p
ITS HIS HOMEPAGE AND ITS ALL SIGNED IN AND EVERYTHING, ALL i HAVE TO DO IS HIT "MAIL"
HE IS WAY TO MUCH OF PHONE PERSON TO HAVE ANYTHING JUICY IN THERE ANYWAY.
i DONT THINK i WILL, I THINK THATS JUST ASKING FOR HIM TO OBTAIN ACCIDENTAL ACCESS TO MINE, ADN THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD.
IF IT WAS MY ASSHOLE EX'S EMAIL THOUGH, I WOULD BE ALL OVER TAHT SHIT

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
oh fuck...

which part of "please send me the information in an excel spreadsheet" did you not understand? *

* i got a handwritten list...and am sending it back as not acceptable.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smokeyeyes
i've noticed that. it seems that all of the vancouverites i know never miss a chance to slag T.O.

;)

When the worst thing in your town is gloomy weather and some rain, you have to come up with things to complain about i suppose.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
HE WOULD NEVER KNOW, HE CANT EVEN USE THE COMPUTER EXCEPT TO BURN CDS, IM LIKE A COMPUTER GENUIS COMPARED TO HIM.:p
ITS HIS HOMEPAGE AND ITS ALL SIGNED IN AND EVERYTHING, ALL i HAVE TO DO IS HIT "MAIL"
HE IS WAY TO MUCH OF PHONE PERSON TO HAVE ANYTHING JUICY IN THERE ANYWAY.
i DONT THINK i WILL, I THINK THATS JUST ASKING FOR HIM TO OBTAIN ACCIDENTAL ACCESS TO MINE, ADN THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD.
IF IT WAS MY ASSHOLE EX'S EMAIL THOUGH, I WOULD BE ALL OVER TAHT SHIT

thats shits personal yo

supakeli

TRIBE Member
When the worst thing in your town is gloomy weather and some rain, you have to come up with things to complain about i suppose.

give it time.

You all come back eventually.

thom100

TRIBE Member
just had a 30 minute talk with Peggy Nash the NDP candidate im my riding and it was all taped for the CBC.
Ugh it sucked admitting I stratgically voted 17 months ago . So much so that telling the person you wanted to vote for to their face that the fear of Stephen Harper stole her chance to represent the area she grew up in, that I can't do it again .

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smokeyeyes

;)

in Vancouver from grade 6-10 you take "hate torotno 101" in school . But the funny thing is its taught and mostly only followed by ex-Ont peeps, 'cause you can't throw a rock in Vancouver with out hitting someone from Ont.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I am hitting the 3 pm slump and was a total space cadette in my meeting (with the club stamp still on my hand to boot).

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
in Vancouver from grade 6-10 you take "hate torotno 101" in school . But the funny thing is its taught and mostly only followed by ex-Ont peeps, 'cause you can't throw a rock in Vancouver with out hitting someone from Ont.

8 friends of mine have moved to vancouver in the last 3 years.

i must be driving them all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.