• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

akiras

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Who cares, I want to see her response to his e-mail!

I haven't responded to his email yet. I spent most of the day at work trying to avoid him, since I have absolutely no idea what to say to that. Any of my reactions probably wouldn't be taken well.

Sigh...

TRIBE Member
I just finished the last fucking assignment for the last fucking course for my MSW. Fuck ya. Now the real education begins.

deep

TRIBE Member
congratulations!
emot-professor.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
I just finished a 50 page report for a client (for my E&M 5BO3 class) ... huge huge weight lifted off my shoulder.

here's the ..

Executive Summary (client name withheld)

****** division has an active group designing, developing, and manufacturing solid state microwave amplifier modules, called bricks. Bricks are comprised of microwave transistors whose technology is currently dominated by GaAs – a technology that is fast approaching the upper limits of its performance capabilities. Semiconductor devices will not evolve into high frequencies based on the traditional GaAs material.

The new generation of wide band gap semiconductor materials (SiC and GaN) have theoretical properties that far surpass the current standard (GaAs). According to the semiconductor performance ranking Johnson and Baliga figures of merit, GaN is the superior material for high frequency, high power devices.

GaN microwave transistors are making the smooth transition from a theoretical device to a feasible near-future replacement technology. A September Toshiba press release announces that a transistor has been produced with a record output power of 174 Watts at 6GHz based on the GaN HEMT structure. The HEMT structure fully utilizes GaN’s excellent material properties, allowing operation at high frequencies and high power levels with superior linearity to GaAs. Another key strength of GaN technology is the possibility of low cost when compared to conventional microwave transistors used in microwave applications. Recently, Fujitsu confirmed that they have produced a high performance GaN HEMT transistor at 1/3 the current costs.

For frequencies up to X-Band, GaN and SiC should be competitive. Above X-Band, GaN will be superior. When GaN microwave transistors have proven reliability they will allow SSPAs to begin replacing TWTs and low power klystrons. For high power applications, vacuum tube technology will still be dominant.

As soon as engineering samples of GaN microwave transistors become available, ***** should begin incorporating them into their designs. They are a replacement technology, and by adopting them early ***** may be able to gain market share from their competitors.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I really like some of the pictures on that suicide girls site... but then I am a big fan of piercings, tattoos, and lingerie... all 3 make a good combination...

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I don't need a personal trainer to beat me into the ground while riding a bike at the gym... I just need a hot girl to get on the bike next to me...

kmac

TRIBE Member
My mother and I almost got into a fight at the Wal-Mart.

"Uh, can I pay for 1/8 of this with debit, 2/8 with my sister's credit card, 1/8 with my credit card, and the remainder with nickles?"

:mad:

kmac

TRIBE Member
No, it was the women in front of us. Then my mom starts mouthing off about patience only lasting so long so I tried to calm her down by talking about other things to take her mind of it.

Then there was a CODE ADAM in the store because a two-year-old went missing. It was a zoo in there.

enjiro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
bacon is the key ingredient in life!

I'm pretty sure it's possible to create life with a wedge of lemon, a potato, two thin pieces of copper and four slices of lightly fried bacon.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete
I really like some of the pictures on that suicide girls site... but then I am a big fan of piercings, tattoos, and lingerie... all 3 make a good combination...

I have an extensive suicide girl collection, let me know if you want some of it :)

kmac

TRIBE Member
ugh, the check out at walmart is the worst part of it all. except for the low low prices!

That's what you have to constantly remind yourself the whole time in line. Much like Winner's.

enjiro

TRIBE Member
you're right! in a pinch, i've used dryer lint for copper and it works just as well.

Who did you end up making? I created a blind gas station attendant named Joseph. I think the vision got screwed up because I cheaped out and only used 3-1/2 slices of bacon. :(

mingster

TRIBE Member
a reduced-fat gas station attendant is never a good thing.

i made an old chinese lady. she visits every wednesday when she comes by to pick up my empties.

Status
Not open for further replies.