• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vox

TRIBE Member
oooh oooooh!!!

fun!

who could you be talking about?!?

i'm so intrigued...i love playing cupid, as long as i don't have to deal with the fallout.

vox

TRIBE Member
p.s. you should add me to your msn if you use it. little_dynamo at hotmail dot com.

my pms don't work and i wish to discuss this some more!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Our softball team lost our game tonight. The deciding game is tomorrow night.

My knee is in pain but I have a heating pad on it. Heating Pad...I love you.

The Lions got destroyed tonight.

I think I have to sneak over to the Western tomorrow so I can go to Tom's place to buy 4 suits for the price of one.

I don't want to do work now but I have to.

I'm hungry but I can't eat cause I wanna get my blood tests done.

Good evening y'all.

smilez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
p.s. you should add me to your msn if you use it. little_dynamo at hotmail dot com.

my pms don't work and i wish to discuss this some more!
haha, ur funny:) done and done

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I'm lazing around avoiding the thought of having to go to work.

Takes me at least an hour to get psyched up for a shower, this includes 30 minutes of snooze, and 30 minutes of braindead lounging on the couch with my coffee and the news.

defazman

TRIBE Member
usually I like to take jabs at Val for her oh so rigorous work schedule, but today I'm just impressed that she's up at 7:30.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Today I start a new job. It's super fun & super cool & everything I want in a contract position (since I'm terrible with being tied down) ! Go art world !

enjiro

TRIBE Member
whatcha doin'?

Originally posted by miss riot
Today I start a new job. It's super fun & super cool & everything I want in a contract position (since I'm terrible with being tied down) ! Go art world !

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Exhibiton/Art/Marketing Director Assistant at this cool Hotel/Art Bar (no not the Drake... heh). I'm so happy because they totally understand I have school and will work around my schedule & actually contacted me about the position :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

enjiro

TRIBE Member
sounds like fun! Congrats.

Originally posted by miss riot
Exhibiton/Art/Marketing Director Assistant at this cool Hotel/Art Bar (no not the Drake... heh). I'm so happy because they totally understand I have school and will work around my schedule & actually contacted me about the position :D

afterglow

TRIBE Member
how is this possible?

how is it possible that I am in trouble and lectured when I was doing work for 3 people yesterday?

Maybe if I had been warned before hand I might understand, but ??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.