• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tins
It's channel 27 for me I think... but keep in mind its not on every Tuesday... very weird.

And I really don't think that GG and Will & Grace can be compared... they are 2 different genre's of television.
Sorry, you are right. It is 27.

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by grumblegirl
i somehow got jalapeno juice under my thumbnail, and i can't seem to get it out...

it burns! it burns!!
ow. that is the worst ouch ever. it's like when you get jalapeno juice in a hangnail. holy crap it hurts.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

afterglow

TRIBE Member
This board is closed for about ten minutes. The TRIBE technical crew is doing some software modifications to the server. We'll be back at 9:40 PM eastern standard time We will turn the board back on soon at 9:15pm EST Thanks for continuing to be a part of TRIBE. Alex D editor

i thought something looked wrong.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
why are more people not acknowledging the greatness of HOODIES?

Ugh i have to get up at 7 am for my run tomorrow due to obligations throughout the day.

but it's gonna be a GREAT run :D

afterglow

TRIBE Member
i can't wait for the long weekend.

i'm going to devote at least one full day to NO OBLIGATIONS.

and it will be great... like tony the tiger.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
um...how fucking cute is my room!?!??! SO CUTE!

it only took me like a month to organize it since moving in, but it is the best room evar now! :D organizing is fun!

smilez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
i can't wait for the long weekend.

i'm going to devote at least one full day to NO OBLIGATIONS.

and it will be great... like tony the tiger.
haha. this weekend should be good. especially if it is filled with roomate is away crazy sex.

haha:D a girl can dream;)

vox

TRIBE Member
i'm still on open relationship talk way back like 10 bazillion pages.

anyway, my thing is this...the reason why a lot of you tribers are le pansy and le boring and le not funny is because you have stupid weirdo opinions that make no sense (ie. the watcher and their "ending up with one person or alone" thesis from your phd from the school of wack.

a relationship CAN be anything you want it to be. who the fuck are you, captain outsider to determine what goes on between people? it makes no sense! there's like 8 billion people on this planet...all with different ways of relating and getting along and communicating, and you think you have THE ONE TRUE RIGHT WAY?!

that's just stupid and probably explains MY conjecture that you have bad sex and a not terribly interesting life.

le fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.