• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
oh and i got a wikked add-on/mod for Operation Flashpoint with the new Canadian CADPAT camo's.. with all the real CDN support trucks n' such.....

any comix book geeks out there...

the 3rd run of the Punisher trades just came out, i think trade issue #3, the issues are @ 21 now and the writing is fucking hilarious... other then transmet, it's the ONLY comic book series i'll read... well preacher too but because same staff for this run

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
In my search for God, I found itchy bum
itchy bum or is it scratchy....

i usually say i've got a scratch that needs to be itched...

unless ya know.. your god and you can control those things...

but then again i don't really care nore should anyone else *shrugs*

it's the theard after all ;^)

'G

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
i'm sad today and i don't know why. i've been listening to spiritualized all morning.

i have a paper due tomorrow and i can't find the outline...i wish it were friday and i'm tired of winter. actually, i'm just tired. i want to feel like myself again.

booooooooo

rowla

TRIBE Member
i'm really bored at work, and it's shitty outside but at least i'm listening to good tunes and it will be lunch time soon

yagga

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rowla
i'm really bored at work, and it's shitty outside but at least i'm listening to good tunes and it will be lunch time soon

yagga
is your name yagga?

Originally posted by stir-fry
would someone have the nerve to come in here and say
" Why don't you fucking use email or something? "
It is the point of the thread, after all.

It's stuff which nobody gives a flying rat's ass about, yet which one would feel compelled to tell others.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

It is the point of the thread, after all.

It's stuff which nobody gives a flying rat's ass about, yet which one would feel compelled to tell others.

nobody cares

[nobody cares it's page 4 either]

rowla

TRIBE Member
i just say yagga at the end of my sentences sometimes, as in "yahha yow", just a bit of jibberish used between some of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.