• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuba

TRIBE Member
You guys want to know something funny?

I have about 10 days to find a place to live, and I haven't really done anything about it until today.

Fact is, I was dreading this, so I stayed away from doing anything.

Now, it has come to do something, and I'm still afraid of what to do- so I'm storing my shit and living out of a suitcase for as long as I can.

(If anyone has suggestions, email me kubatron at gmail dot com- sublease, sublet, roomf or rent, couch to crsh on etc..)

this year - 2005 - is slowly becoming the year where I'm facing the biggest uphill climb(s) and the most challenges.

as my friend said to me, the most successful people are the ones that can roll with the punches the best.

hopefully I won't end up in the gutter and I have my friends to thank for helping out thus far (thanks friends! :) )

if I make it through the first half of the year alive, and the second half with a house, I'll be aiiiight.

so many ? marks in the air since december that I'm seeking some stability, and yet, I know it won't come for a while.

The solo mission I'm about to embark on will be the most important, the most difficult, and hopefully, most rewarding.

stay tuned...

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
You guys want to know something funny?

I have about 10 days to find a place to live, and I haven't really done anything about it until today.

Fact is, I was dreading this, so I stayed away from doing anything.

Now, it has come to do something, and I'm still afraid of what to do- so I'm storing my shit and living out of a suitcase for as long as I can.

(If anyone has suggestions, email me kubatron at gmail dot com- sublease, sublet, roomf or rent, couch to crsh on etc..)

this year - 2005 - is slowly becoming the year where I'm facing the biggest uphill climb(s) and the most challenges.

as my friend said to me, the most successful people are the ones that can roll with the punches the best.

hopefully I won't end up in the gutter and I have my friends to thank for helping out thus far (thanks friends! :) )

if I make it through the first half of the year alive, and the second half with a house, I'll be aiiiight.

so many ? marks in the air since december that I'm seeking some stability, and yet, I know it won't come for a while.

The solo mission I'm about to embark on will be the most important, the most difficult, and hopefully, most rewarding.

stay tuned...

Awwww. People do care! Big hugs :)

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba

Maybe you can look with my roommate since he, too, has 10 days (but more like 9 because of Good Friday) to find a place to live.

Hope you figure out and find something, Jake. If you need any help (or boxes) let me know.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Want to go find a play ground an goof off? I'll push you on the swing!

I wanna play tag.

We should go on the tire swing and spin around and see who is the first person to barf.

nyyaaa nyyyaaa nyyaa na na na

You can't catch me!

AlyG

TRIBE Member
Jake, it's times like these that make us the people we are. Many define life by it's happy moments, but those who have really lived define it also by the amounts of sorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.