1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dicksherwood

dicksherwood TRIBE Member

I'm trying to decide if I should have a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted w/peanut butter and a big chocolate milk or a McDonalds break burrito combo....hmmmm

nobody here seems to care if I come in late...that's kinda cool

2. Astroboy

Astroboy TRIBE Member

it's too windy to walk outside here!

3. dicksherwood

oh and I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 217 pounds :eek:

I'M MASSIVE!!!

4. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

most of that is for your feet!!:p

5. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

Rich in .....

LOVE:(

6. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

hahah - no way!?

aww I was thinking as I was sliding around this morning... "I wonder what poor people are going to totally eat it and wipe out into the puddles of slush...

now i know :p

7. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

just so this doesn't become a total complaint thread..

My coffee tastes mighty fine this morn!

Got all my laundry done this weekend (2 months worth)

Will be seing LOTR:TT tonight.

I'm enjoying my shoes.

The latest tune I've been working on pumps hard!

I like the fact that the snow is melting away and doesn't look so tough now.

I wish it were foggy.

The primary use for the new markerboard in my place has become to leave sexually crude drawings & remarks.

8. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

hey dicky let's get micky dee's. now i'm craving hash browns.

9. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

I drove out of my driveway this morning and didn't realize it was 3 inches of the clearest, purest looking ice.

1 hour, 14 minutes later, I got my car out of the mini-ravine to off the edge of the driveway and onto the road.

The reason I didn't just leave the fucking thing hanging off the rocks, was because I'm looking forward to speaking at a conference this evening where JUMBO SHRIMP AND STEAK is being served for dins.

10. Vote Quimby

Vote Quimby TRIBE Member

Please that's not massive. I'm 215 and I'm like 6 inches shorter than you.

Oh yeah, my who cares fact: my knee hurts and I took the day off work

11. dicksherwood

WOW I kinda care about that....how'd you get out?

12. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

I made a mocha torte last night.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

13. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

i have a black tie dinner tonight and my tuxedo is hanging on the back of my office door.

i'm going to the rex awards (i.e. the real estate excellence awards)! can you spell "FUN"!!!???

unfortunately, due to the limitations of my tv/cable/vcr set up, i can only program my vcr to tape one channel. so i had to choose between:

- buffy and angel
    - smallville

i chose 24.

the 'watchers council' has demanded that i return my buffy fan club membership card. :(

14. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Steve, it took me, an ice pick, two spades, three bags of salt from the water softener in the basement, the pant-saver floor mats from my car and three others, 4 neighbours (including one little indian woman from who knows where) and a moron from CAA whose truck couldn't make it up the driveway.

Yes, I'm fucking laughing my head off now, but I was in tears this morning at good ole 5:50 am. :D

15. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

this guy at my work just brought in a box of the tastiest chinese pears ever.

i have some servers to reboot.

16. kat

kat TRIBE Member

fear factor last night was really gross. blood drinking/dunking is too much for me. especially at dinner time.

we made this weird garlic herb bread last night that smelled like crap. and i threw it off the balcony onto the street in the rain. its all mushy and has pretty much dissapeared now.

speaking of the balcony..sean peed off our balcony once.

i have to go and get a paper shredder, and there is a creepy guy who sits near it and i hope hes not there.

also i want to go home and play donkey kong country 2. i like dixie kong, but dam those infernal dk coins! they are so hard to find!
    also i want new snes games, or a ps2 so jay will stop making fun of me for playing donkey kong.

ta daaa

17. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

My cat just farted. Goddamn it stinks! When cats fart it's not so much a gas as it is a vapor. A nasty mist that will irritate you.

18. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

The nurses are stealing my pills.

19. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

45 days till the First day of SPRING

20. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

I'm reading "The New Kind of Science" by Stephen Wolfram.

While reading, I, on one level, appreciate the wierd new intuitions that his new science promotes. And I think "how truly bizarre" while simultaneously hoping that somehow this really will explain the superstructure of reality.

But then I wonder if a man really does have to be crazy to spend so much time developing and investigating such an otherwise inane topic.

[​IMG]

-jM
    A&D

21. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Still tho, there was something really sexy about a set of scantily clad implants emerging drenched in it.

Ahh Fear Factor... has bust measurment become a pre-requisite for female contestants now?

22. voytek

voytek TRIBE Member

I well fucking knew it! Teh betrayal!

In other news: I feel this small. I'm pulling a Kenny.

23. AlyG

AlyG TRIBE Member

I had sushi last night (thanks babeh) and I'm going to have it again tonight

24. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

glad I am here to amuse you;)

25. synistre

synistre TRIBE Member

*hmm should i post in this thread...*

q[-_+]p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.