• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
I'm trying to decide if I should have a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted w/peanut butter and a big chocolate milk or a McDonalds break burrito combo....hmmmm

nobody here seems to care if I come in late...that's kinda cool

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
my eyes are watery and stinging.
my elbow hurts cuz I wiped out this morning and cracked it on the ice rink that is my parking lot..:(
and I have nothing to eat here today
hahah - no way!?

aww I was thinking as I was sliding around this morning... "I wonder what poor people are going to totally eat it and wipe out into the puddles of slush...

now i know :p

OTIS

TRIBE Member
just so this doesn't become a total complaint thread..

My coffee tastes mighty fine this morn!

Got all my laundry done this weekend (2 months worth)

Will be seing LOTR:TT tonight.

I'm enjoying my shoes.

The latest tune I've been working on pumps hard!

I like the fact that the snow is melting away and doesn't look so tough now.

I wish it were foggy.

The primary use for the new markerboard in my place has become to leave sexually crude drawings & remarks.

I drove out of my driveway this morning and didn't realize it was 3 inches of the clearest, purest looking ice.

1 hour, 14 minutes later, I got my car out of the mini-ravine to off the edge of the driveway and onto the road.

The reason I didn't just leave the fucking thing hanging off the rocks, was because I'm looking forward to speaking at a conference this evening where JUMBO SHRIMP AND STEAK is being served for dins.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood69
oh and I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 217 pounds :eek:

I'M MASSIVE!!!
Please that's not massive. I'm 215 and I'm like 6 inches shorter than you.

Oh yeah, my who cares fact: my knee hurts and I took the day off work

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I drove out of my driveway this morning and didn't realize it was 3 inches of the clearest, purest looking ice.

1 hour, 14 minutes later, I got my car out of the mini-ravine to off the edge of the driveway and onto the road.
WOW I kinda care about that....how'd you get out?

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I made a mocha torte last night.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i have a black tie dinner tonight and my tuxedo is hanging on the back of my office door.

i'm going to the rex awards (i.e. the real estate excellence awards)! can you spell "FUN"!!!???

unfortunately, due to the limitations of my tv/cable/vcr set up, i can only program my vcr to tape one channel. so i had to choose between:

- buffy and angel
- smallville

i chose 24.

the 'watchers council' has demanded that i return my buffy fan club membership card. :(

Steve, it took me, an ice pick, two spades, three bags of salt from the water softener in the basement, the pant-saver floor mats from my car and three others, 4 neighbours (including one little indian woman from who knows where) and a moron from CAA whose truck couldn't make it up the driveway.

Yes, I'm fucking laughing my head off now, but I was in tears this morning at good ole 5:50 am. :D

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
this guy at my work just brought in a box of the tastiest chinese pears ever.

i have some servers to reboot.

kat

TRIBE Member
fear factor last night was really gross. blood drinking/dunking is too much for me. especially at dinner time.

we made this weird garlic herb bread last night that smelled like crap. and i threw it off the balcony onto the street in the rain. its all mushy and has pretty much dissapeared now.

speaking of the balcony..sean peed off our balcony once.

i have to go and get a paper shredder, and there is a creepy guy who sits near it and i hope hes not there.

also i want to go home and play donkey kong country 2. i like dixie kong, but dam those infernal dk coins! they are so hard to find!
also i want new snes games, or a ps2 so jay will stop making fun of me for playing donkey kong.

ta daaa

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
My cat just farted. Goddamn it stinks! When cats fart it's not so much a gas as it is a vapor. A nasty mist that will irritate you.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I'm reading "The New Kind of Science" by Stephen Wolfram.

While reading, I, on one level, appreciate the wierd new intuitions that his new science promotes. And I think "how truly bizarre" while simultaneously hoping that somehow this really will explain the superstructure of reality.

But then I wonder if a man really does have to be crazy to spend so much time developing and investigating such an otherwise inane topic.

-jM
A&D

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
fear factor last night was really gross. blood drinking/dunking is too much for me.
Still tho, there was something really sexy about a set of scantily clad implants emerging drenched in it.

Ahh Fear Factor... has bust measurment become a pre-requisite for female contestants now?

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka

hahah - no way!?

aww I was thinking as I was sliding around this morning... "I wonder what poor people are going to totally eat it and wipe out into the puddles of slush...

now i know :p
glad I am here to amuse you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.