• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Whoa rain. We were down in Mississauga because we wanted to see Matthew Good at the waterfront festival. The rain put an end to that.

I was really looking forward to seeing him, it's been years :( I can only hope he'll be playing the next time we're in Canada.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
not like that last cocktease storm

Maybe it wasn't in the city, but I was visiting my dad's place just north of the city during that one and a tornado touched down about 750m downwind from his place. When the rain starts falling sideways, and the wind is snapping aluminum patio stuff to bits and giving it to your neighbor, it ain't no cocktease storm.

Stan

TRIBE Member
HOLY SHIT that was fucking crazy. Went to see Evil Dead: The Musical tonight (which was AWESOME). When we got out it was POURING. So, LOGICALLY, we ran up to the Horseshoe and got some drinks (hey, it was still early). But it was pretty packed, so we dried off and I cabbed it back home. Gonna hit up the Matt Mays show tomorrow night, though.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
when i was a baby daddy told me something crazy he said son your momma left me and she went and joined the navy i said dad you're fuckin kiddin and he said nono pass the gravy and the graaaaavy i passed

sarafina

TRIBE Member
ok wow. I have never transcribed interviews before, but so far I have been typing for almost 2 hours straight (with a few tiny breaks) and I have 10 pages and I've done just over 30 minutes of an almost 1.5 hour interview.

phew.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Hail Mother earth!

Hot girl in the apartment. Showering cause she got obliterated in the storm. Not gonna try to get in the shower (too soon) wish me luck :p

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
sarafina said:
you could be right....

I'm only doing maybe 4-6 interviews though...but ya, that is still about 20 hours of my time.

MS word 2007 does it, if you have that and a mic.
I guess you'd know if you had it though.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
spaboy said:
Hail Mother earth!

Hot girl in the apartment. Showering cause she got obliterated in the storm. Not gonna try to get in the shower (too soon) wish me luck :p

I have had success with this exact scenario. she was definitely in my top 5 too.
go, my son, and prosper.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Taro said:
hitting le booze tonight eh mich..?

Nope. Was watching Brad Neely cartoons.
Just workin on stuff tonight. Reeeeallly looking forward to the glass of wine I'm going to have when I'm done this work for the night!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
sarafina said:
ok wow. I have never transcribed interviews before, but so far I have been typing for almost 2 hours straight (with a few tiny breaks) and I have 10 pages and I've done just over 30 minutes of an almost 1.5 hour interview.

phew.

oh god... I know this too well. I thought it'd be a really great idea to record and transcribe this discussion forum I held.

2 hours of transcribing later, and I was sending an email out apologizing that the transcript wasn't going to happen due to "technical difficulties" :p