• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Freeland's getting back into breaks again. I'm hoping we start seeing some mixes populating the web soon. :)
It’s been many years since I’ve wanted to play and sort of ‘official’ DJ shows, get on the road.
But there’s so much great music out there. The sound I helped bring through in the 90’s has come back round. So much great stuff under a different guise and the production is so much better. Such a larger pool of talent creating. So much inspiration to draw from. Just excited to put my self out there again. Feels like a vulnerable place tho. I’m not the ‘superstar dj’ I was 20 yrs ago. I don’t know if I currently have much of an audience out there, work to do. But I don’t really care, I’m now coming from the place of a fan who wants to share what he loves. How it all began. But I do know that I have a talent for and a lot of experience in taking a dance floor on a particular journey to a particular place with a particular style that is mine only. I love to do it, to share tell a story to open hearts, bodies and minds.
So if you’re reading this as a friend, an old fan, a newb, a promoter, someone who knows me from The Acid or you’re just curious, I’m asking for your support on my new dj journey as I dip my toes/ plant my bare feet back into the vast desert of the dance. There’s never been a better time to come together as community. The world needs our aligned compassionate, kind, resilient, loving hearts and minds. And as the electronic music community we have a very unique and powerful position, privilege and responsibility to be the change. We can’t do that well unless we are prepared to look into our shadows and do the work on ourselves. The old rave adage applies more than ever #PLUR . Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.

See you out there

❤️❤️

/////

#joshuatree #leftfieldhouse #breakbeat #krautrock #jungle #psychedelic #lightninginabottle #shoegaze #burningman #psychedlictherapy #resilience #personalresilience #openheart #earthdayeveryday #lovewins #respect #shadowwork #planttrees

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders