• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
End of year snack time, leftovers no less

20211231-131130.jpg

20211231-131325.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
<---On the COVID train. Tested positive.
Sorry to hear. How did you manage to get a test? I just might have to dip into my daughters last supply.

what a joke this is. Can’t get tested and just assume if you are feeling unwell, then it must be Covid.

Or maybe you just have a cold and sniffles and may want to confirm before you and your household think they need to go into a 5 day lockdown. Not to mention sending the people you interact with on a daily basis. Which for me is a reality.

Sorry to hear. How did you manage to get a test? I just might have to dip into my daughters last supply.

what a joke this is. Can’t get tested and just assume if you are feeling unwell, then it must be Covid.

Or maybe you just have a cold and sniffles and may want to confirm before you and your household think they need to go into a 5 day lockdown. Not to mention sending the people you interact with on a daily basis. Which for me is a reality.

It was a stocking stuffer of all things.

I was feeling fine up until Friday NYE. I had my girlfriend and my two daughters with me. The buildings I live in - lots of people walking around without masks and the property managers are doing nothing about it. I tested negative on my first test which I took on Saturday morning, but today, all of us tested positive.

It honestly wasn't that bad. I was freaked out by the achiness that I was experiencing on the first day, but it only lasted a night. Now I just feel like I have a bit of a head cold. Still got and going for my booster shot on Sunday.

Luckily I'm working from home, so this isn't dire. But what a fucking way to start the new year, huh?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Quit the job I was working since Nov - not a good fit.

But Jesus Christ, do I ever feel better about myself having done so. Makes me feel a lot more confident about my decision feeling this.

Good stuff.

And me being mindful that a working relationship should be win/win for the parties involved in order for it to be thriving and beneficial.

Best wishes on your journey for the next chapter

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It's offer day for my house. I put it on the market last week after 2 months of moving stuff into storage, painting, cleaning. Did 10 years of work in 2 months. It was hard. The place is amazing and they are telling me I will get 10-20 offers for it today. Moving to a smaller Ontario town where I can get a smaller place with fewer stairs because my knees are fucked. I will repurpose a garage or outbuilding or build a custom purpose studio on the property to deal with all the tribe film scanning, as well as a jewelry design workshop and digital content farm for marketing. That is the plan. I have no idea what place I will go to yet, but I start looking tomorrow.

Good stuff.

And me being mindful that a working relationship should be win/win for the parties involved in order for it to be thriving and beneficial.

Best wishes on your journey for the next chapter

Thanks for the encouragement. :) It really means a lot.

I was starting to get really unhappy and depressed - it's amazing how we can gaslight ourselves into thinking we need to stick with a job that's toxic to your mental health. Never again for me.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am shocked at how fast prices are rising outside Toronto as more people make the same move. It's insane. I will probably have to go further out than I planned. Now looking in Bruce county, which I like a lot. I am also going to look at the Leamington / Aylmer / St. Thomas area now. The agent I had in that area sucked so I gave her the boot and am securing a new one to help me look.