• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

praktik

TRIBE Member
We'll be taking over The Wiggle Room on Saturday the 6th, first indoor event for me since the pandemic started (and last one til the spring!).

Buddy's 50th. My make up 40th. Will be spinning records with Sextone (aka Tribe's own Surfer Joe), Matic, Neil Shapes and Brad Neil.

It's a double vax policy there (must show proof) and test positivity is low. If you're hankering to come out might be a good time!

praktik

TRIBE Member
We'll be taking over The Wiggle Room on Saturday the 6th, first indoor event for me since the pandemic started (and last one til the spring!).

Buddy's 50th. My make up 40th. Will be spinning records with Sextone (aka Tribe's own Surfer Joe), Matic, Neil Shapes and Brad Neil.

It's a double vax policy there (must show proof) and test positivity is low. If you're hankering to come out might be a good time!
and the clocks turn back!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Anyone in the city rent a stump grinder? Is that a Stephenson's Rental thing?
Update: This is a home Depot rental thing. Just returned the compact sized one after 4 good hours in the back yard, through the rain & hail, until it rain out of gas.

Note to self: fresh stumps are ridiculous. Buy a trailer ball receiver and rent the bigger fucker that only travels on a trailer next time!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I’ll be the first to admit I’m old, jaded, and generally miss the old days gone by. Having said that, was looking at tickets for a few shows at Massey Hall next spring, Kraftwerk included. LMAO $500 a pair after service fees. Bruce Cockburn, Jann Arden, and the list goes on and on.

As a matter of principle I won’t be supporting the new Massey.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll be the first to admit I’m old, jaded, and generally miss the old days gone by. Having said that, was looking at tickets for a few shows at Massey Hall next spring, Kraftwerk included. LMAO $500 a pair after service fees. Bruce Cockburn, Jann Arden, and the list goes on and on.

As a matter of principle I won’t be supporting the new Massey.
yikes