• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I get error messages posting images on mobile, although they aren't catastrophic, and disappear once they've presented which then allows me to proceed...
This was an upgrade of security and performance patches mostly. Can you please post a screen cap of this so I can see what you mean and we can forward it to xenforo (the developer) so they are aware? Thanks man!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
This was an upgrade of security and performance patches mostly. Can you please post a screen cap of this so I can see what you mean and we can forward it to xenforo (the developer) so they are aware? Thanks man!

20210205-110456.jpg

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Had high hopes for that show Resident Alien but as soon as they went full slapstick in episide 02 I had to shut it off.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I put the over/under for the reunion at 3.5 years

I'll say this, I enjoyed their first show in North America, and their unannounced private show at Industry, as well as their set at Cream 99 in Montreal. No regrets on catching them. They were some of the hottest shit in the mid 90s.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member

I'll say this, I enjoyed their first show in North America, and their unannounced private show at Industry, as well as their set at Cream 99 in Montreal. No regrets on catching them. They were some of the hottest shit in the mid 90s.
Lucky bastard. I wasn't old enough for those shows. Alive 2007 however, is still ranked as one of the most amazing shows I've ever been to

Variety says they might try to launch another project - they were always about the music being first (which was why they hid their faces). This might be an experiment to see if they retire the Daft Punk brand, to see if they can make it again under a new moniker or idea (or entirely wishful thinking).

I thought they had agreed to work on the next Tron sequel that was just starting development.