• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
There was also a hip hop store above the head shop that was next to Zanzibar - got tons of hip hop from there and Starsound up the street back in the late 80's and early 90's. Can't remember the name of it. It was not Play Da, it was on the opposite side of Zan

That record store next to Zanzibar was awesome - got my first EPMD album from there Unfinished Business.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Never been on FB, did IG for 2 years then dropped it cold turkey prior to Christmas 2017. Also dropped "whatsapp" the same time for SIGNAL, began subscribing to Office 365, and as soon as I can ditch Android I'll sever ties with Google.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Never been on FB, did IG for 2 years then dropped it cold turkey prior to Christmas 2017. Also dropped "whatsapp" the same time for SIGNAL, began subscribing to Office 365, and as soon as I can ditch Android I'll sever ties with Google.
I am only on fb, IG and twitter for marketing purposes. I stopped using Chrome a long time ago and have pulled all the google code I can off every web site I own, except for the bare minimum required for page functionality (and even that needs to be made less intrusive).

I have been so busy with the precious metal stuff I have not been here as much as I'd like, but it is my home. I saw the horror of facebook coming even as it launched. It is a toxic cesspool.

Forums never went anywhere and I've always kept this one open for the tribe family to come by whenever they want to.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Never had any social media. Switched to duckduckgo as my search engine of choice, with the plugin for chrome. Can't give up 100% on chrome just yet. Most of my email accounts are in house now; even set up an nextCloud jail on my server because i'm *that guy*. I run MacOS and iOS as my daily drivers. Say what you will about Apple as a company, but I do like how they are treating user privacy. That's of paramount concern for me. Good on ya for making the switches.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I am legit excited to watch this fight tonight. By watch, I mean any means necessary that doesn't force me to open up my wallet
No judges. No winner. 8, 2 minute rounds and it’s over if someone gets cut. Plus, they both get a belt? I’ll probably tune in through BeastTV but I’m not expecting much.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
No judges. No winner. 8, 2 minute rounds and it’s over if someone gets cut. Plus, they both get a belt? I’ll probably tune in through BeastTV but I’m not expecting much.
Apparently they’ve changed the rules up a bit, to allow for a knockout. Also, there’s only one belt, albeit “commemorative”. Apparently there will be remote judges as well.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I am legit excited to watch this fight tonight. By watch, I mean any means necessary that doesn't force me to open up my wallet
You watch it? It was damn near excruciating. Absolute fiasco, production wise. The prelims were the usual boring stuff, although that’s just IMO because they were real boxing matches. ...and I know very little about boxing. The YouTube kid and the basketball player were amusing. NBA boy didn’t have a clue. He was trying to wrestle and got served. Tyson-Jones was basically a snore, although Tyson connected a few times and visibly hurt Jones. Jones just wanted to stay close, in a hug, to avoid taking a head-shot. Definitely not a draw, if it was properly scored. Tyson can still throw.

...and the “laser and lip-synch” rap shit, between fights? Super lame. Even Snoop was laughing at it, as he did it. It’s like every mainstream hip-hop track since 2000 could have been interchanged. “Ummmm. Yeah... Nigga. Bitches and hoes. Clack-clack, bang-bang. Blunts and gold chains. Gin and juice”. Fak Arf with that nonsense.

I’m sure Triller sign-ups increased, as a result of this promo. I’m sure as shit glad I have Beast TV because - while I’ll never get the time back, I was able to watch it in my own living room at no extra cost. Plus, I was able to toss on a proper record after - a salve for the irritation- and then walk 30 feet to my bed. Lol! :) :) :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories