• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I’m self-employed and have no medical benefits. I just booked a dental appointment down here (Bucerias). The equipment is miles above most dental places in Toronto. Top-rated by expats and Canadian tourists. cleaning and exam are done by the dentist, not a hygienist. $35US.

Also just bought a 26 of Stoli for $14CAD. Never mind the fish, fruit and vegetables. Everyone here is Canadian. They just moved here because they got sick of winter and of living in the land of rape and honey.

I was in Puerto Vallarta about 12 years ago and had a completely different experience. I said I’d never go back.

I’m glad I bit my tongue and mellowed my attitude. This place is the real shit.

Un-fucking believable.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Well... I suppose there’s a little tit-for-tat happening there, isn’t there?

I don’t really give a shit about people who self-identify as “this religion” or “that religion”. ...or people who think they deserve some kind of credit or due for their belief in ANY fucking form of sky fairy. It’s all a bit ridiculous, isn’t it?

Maybe, if we put the debate about who’s doctrine is best or real to rest and call them ALL bullshit, we can move forward as a species.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It’s gonna suck to leave this place in two days. I haven’t been this chilled in a long time. On the up-side, I hadn’t been to the dentist in years and went here for peanuts. I have a whack of cavities. Gonna cost me around 3K to sort them at home. $450 here. Do the math. I’m shopping for flights to come back next month. Lol!

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
New Order and Pet Shop Boys are co-headlining at the Budweiser Stage on Saturday September 5th. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10am. Crappy tickets are available right now during the pre-sales which already started.