• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member

WOuldn't smuggling in a hidden camera into Elections Canada’s Ottawa headquarters while being interviewed by the RCMP and then posting said video to social media be illegal ?

WOuldn't smuggling in a hidden camera into Elections Canada’s Ottawa headquarters while being interviewed by the RCMP and then posting said video to social media be illegal ?
Anything for Levant to seem relevant these days. Like it says at the bottom of the video, Ezzy's needs $ to pay the bills.

Isn't it great that he peaked with Sun News nearly a decade ago?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I guess I’m on my way the Queen Elizabeth Theatre to see Jay and Silent Bob. Lol!
Reboot was pretty damn funny. Some great writing and cameos by most of the characters from all the films. Wasn’t too cheesy. Audience was super receptive. I guess it was the Toronto premier. I haven’t been to a movie where the audience cheered constantly, since Top-Gun. Lol!

Jay wasn’t there but Kevin Smith told some great stories in the post-shoe Q&A. He gave away autographed grinding trays to the lucky few who got their questions in. Then he talked forever on each question. Was an interesting event.

$12 a tin there though. Note to self... Pre-drink before the next one. ...Bowie’s touring band with Corey Glover on vox in March!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders