• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

acheron

TRIBE Member
CoZo returns tonight (New Years) at 2am in Parkdale (under the FullWorth general store)... anyone have a party report?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Had a super quiet Christmas and didn't go out on Nye because I'm still recovering form the hip thing. Did have A nice post-nye afternoon thing at a friend's house.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
She threw a chair off a balcony. People could have been seriously hurt. There’s a video of her doing it. She did it, m’kaaaaaay?

I’m all for due process. I’m all for equal before and under the law but is this repeated continuance/layover nonsense really necessary? We don’t lock up young tarts for tossing chairs. We let scum-bags skate on illegal gun possession every fucking day and offer “chances” to rapists and murderers. You can cut someone’s fucking head off on a Greyhound and gain your freedom in a few years.

The cost to tax-payers for this nonsense far outweighs that to the perpetrator. Judge, CA, bailiff, stenographer, security, etc. That shit ain’t free. This is a pretty simple case with a pretty simple outcome. Let’s get to it and move onto more pressing matters. Give the wee twat her probation and community service orders and let’s be done with it.

“Justice” has. Money to burn.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
She threw a chair off a balcony. People could have been seriously hurt. There’s a video of her doing it. She did it, m’kaaaaaay?

I’m all for due process. I’m all for equal before and under the law but is this repeated continuance/layover nonsense really necessary? We don’t lock up young tarts for tossing chairs. We let scum-bags skate on illegal gun possession every fucking day and offer “chances” to rapists and murderers. You can cut someone’s fucking head off on a Greyhound and gain your freedom in a few years.

The cost to tax-payers for this nonsense far outweighs that to the perpetrator. Judge, CA, bailiff, stenographer, security, etc. That shit ain’t free. This is a pretty simple case with a pretty simple outcome. Let’s get to it and move onto more pressing matters. Give the wee twat her probation and community service orders and let’s be done with it.

“Justice” has. Money to burn.
They should give her the chair.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I had my first session last night getting my new tattoo - 3/4 length sleeve with coverage on my left pec.

Very happy with the first session - outline is done, background and colour needs to be added.
Awesome!!!!!! What are the $$$ on something like that? I’d really like to do an upgrade. My guy died a few years back and I’ve been putting more work off as a result. It’s time.

Awesome!!!!!! What are the $$$ on something like that? I’d really like to do an upgrade. My guy died a few years back and I’ve been putting more work off as a result. It’s time.
This is from scratch - so they're charging $175/hr We did our session from 1pm to 4pm yesterday. The image is a Japanese dragon, head on my pec, body down the left arm.