• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It's not close and never has been. Another Lib win, albeit a minority. There are double-split votes this time around. Scheer is a complete dud. He doesn't have the Slick-Willy ability to cover up his lies and try-hard-to-smile nonsense. He hasn't even reached "clown" level yet. He needs to go back to the farm, pump some more loads into his amply breeding wife and get a fucking job in the Catholic Church.

...or finish up his studies and make a nice living as an insurance salesman. Everybody needs an overbreeding son-of-a-deacon to make them feel safe and secure!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It's not close and never has been. Another Lib win, albeit a minority. There are double-split votes this time around. Scheer is a complete dud. He doesn't have the Slick-Willy ability to cover up his lies and try-hard-to-smile nonsense. He hasn't even reached "clown" level yet. He needs to go back to the farm, pump some more loads into his amply breeding wife and get a fucking job in the Catholic Church.

...or finish up his studies and make a nice living as an insurance salesman. Everybody needs an overbreeding son-of-a-deacon to make them feel safe and secure!
It is astounding to me an option for prime minister could be a dual citizen, have lied about being a licensed whatever, and lied about his university alma mater.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
or on the flipside, another term for someone who years ago dressed up in black face, all the while being the son of a PM.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Your message is being lost. Nobody can take a climate change rally seriously when attendees are wearing "Supreme" crap.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Exactly. This guy would never get anywhere in the private sector if his application had details like this, I can't understand why that it's acceptable for public office.
...because Jesus, pipelines, abortion, hockey-equipment rebates, brown folks, assault rifles and those pesky gays. It's pretty simple.

We're not talking about well-read, travelled thinkers here, are we? We're talking about redneck, white-bred, loudmouth chicken-shit motherfuckers.

It says, in the Bible... Lol!

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Thievery Corporation just destroyed at the Danny. Sold out because of punk-ass scalps.

Never let them deter. I paid $5 over face ($55) 20 minutes before the show. Everyone I was with paid $120 in advance.

You can ALWAYS play the player near the door. You're not the one who's over invested! ;)

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I am not in good shape after a 12'ish hour bender yesterday that started on a private party bus for a few brokers at 0730. Then tailgate, Bills game, then back. I have salt, liquor, and gas seeping out of me. And acetaminophen.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Hip getting replaced in a few weeks. I have been training for the operation with 1 hour of Pilates a day for 2 months, right up to the surgery. Which, they say, will make my recovery better. Today's class nearly killed me and I am really good at Pilates. It was so difficult.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Well, Ridley Scott's movie "Blade Runner" which takes place in November 2019 has finally arrived.

In comparison, I can remember being a kid and we talked about George Orwell's "1984" novel when January 1984 came right after our school Christmas break.
1984 is fully manifest. Blade Runner correctly predicted misery and people fucking robots.

What a wonderful time to be alive.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders