• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
There was a thread for home improvements. I can’t seem to find it. I’m a tradesperson and found a great product that might interest people who’re trying to hide their cables.

Installed one today, for a client, in about 15 minutes. Looks slick, does the trick. 100% recommend this product, if you want to hide your cables. Feel free to PM me, if you require more info. Cheers!!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
CNN correspondent Brandy Something is reporting from a Home Depot in West Palm Beach. Jorge and his kids are there now, picking up some plywood. They know, after Katrina.

The camera crews are panning between shoppers and empty racks, where plywood once rested.

Brandy Something has promised to keep me posted on the pre-storm shopping situation.

Updates to all of you, as she provides.

I smell Pulitzer.

Edit - They have more plywood in the back. Don’t ever forget that fork-lift drivers are the REAL heroes.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
There was a thread for home improvements. I can’t seem to find it. I’m a tradesperson and found a great product that might interest people who’re trying to hide their cables.

Installed one today, for a client, in about 15 minutes. Looks slick, does the trick. 100% recommend this product, if you want to hide your cables. Feel free to PM me, if you require more info. Cheers!!

That's slick. If I wasn't renting I would definitely have my tv mounted...