• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Ready for my Bell phone upgrade...love my LG G6, but it's time to move on.
Short list is...
Galaxy S10+.
LG G8 Thinq.
Google Pixel 3 XL.
Huawei P30 Pro ( would love to, but because of Huawei's political issues, Google will no longer apply Android updates, and Google Play app updates are also scrapped ).
your thoughts ?
Oh...Apple is a no go.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
i think it's between the S10+ and the Pixel 3 xl.

edit...specs don't lie.
S10 it is.
One thing you'll have to look at is dealing with the larger file size of the images you capture (data constraints when adding pics you take to attachments, etc).

Other than that, sick phone

Last edited:

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Ready for my Bell phone upgrade...love my LG G6, but it's time to move on.
Short list is...
Galaxy S10+.
LG G8 Thinq.
Google Pixel 3 XL.
Huawei P30 Pro ( would love to, but because of Huawei's political issues, Google will no longer apply Android updates, and Google Play app updates are also scrapped ).
your thoughts ?
Oh...Apple is a no go.

If you can wait the Pixel 4 coming out in the fall looks to be sick. I also have a G6, but my next phone will be a Pixel. I like the timely updates.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I was at the Westin downtown Toronto for a conference on Thursday and I had a weird moment of juxtaposition... as I was remembering just how awful hotel one-ply toilet paper is, at the same time I was listening to a lovely techno track over the hotel speaker system ("Use Me", Carl Craig R-Tyme Groove Mix).

One could say both things are timeless in their own way.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
I was at the Westin downtown Toronto for a conference on Thursday and I had a weird moment of juxtaposition... as I was remembering just how awful hotel one-ply toilet paper is, at the same time I was listening to a lovely techno track over the hotel speaker system ("Use Me", Carl Craig R-Tyme Groove Mix).

One could say both things are timeless in their own way.
This post makes me want to take a dump and listen to techno.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm going to do that

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Ordered a motorized tomato mill today. Is this what you expected of me in middle age? Also bought a bushel of Roma tomat'z.
Any good deals out there? We usually can most summers but I'm beginning to dread the process and we've been skipping the odd year lately. Thinking of investing in a mill and an outdoor propane burner to help ease the burden of this process.