• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Boris got elected in the UK.

Good luck over there, you guys are definitely going to need it. And hope you're not bankrupt after his handling of Brexit.
There's actually a good chance of civil conflict. It's not just "Brexit" topline but Scotland and Ireland. DM put out a piece about how Boris could be the last PM of a UK. May was stymied because there was no agreement on a multiple of options, and none of this falls along the traditional ideologies of the parties. That analysis doesn't even take into account the regional and Scottish, Wales and Irish positions that are negotiated at different levels of governing structure (EU vs Scotland-England-Wales) It's a mess.

Last edited:
Scotland's definitely on the out - considering the hypocrisy they had thrown in their face over their considering leaving and then having Brexit happen immediately after; I can't blame them.

Ireland would be a death blow to the UK economy with all the growth they've had over the last decade if they leave. Deal or no deal, England manged to shit the bed royally and did a dumb, self inflicted wound with Brexit.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Scotland's definitely on the out - considering the hypocrisy they had thrown in their face over their considering leaving and then having Brexit happen immediately after; I can't blame them.

Ireland would be a death blow to the UK economy with all the growth they've had over the last decade if they leave. Deal or no deal, England manged to shit the bed royally and did a dumb, self inflicted wound with Brexit.
Ireland never wanted this in the first place but have to deal with the cost of the new buildings, gates etc. at the border that were taken down after the war they were proud to resolve with their immediate neighbours. And even those guys are also not happy with this!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member

rave jedi

TRIBE Member

The annual Perseids meteor shower peaks tonight after midnight. However, I can't get out city for it. Are there any good locations in the GTA that I can get to by TTC with minimal light pollution so I can see this celestial event?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s Friday night. This is the time we all hunker down to await the never ending nothingness that is the “Sally and Shitstain Weekend Review”.

If you haven’t been to the circus before, you’re in for a treat. 2 clowns - who’ve survived direct head-stompings from the elephants - will spout, tout and AMAZE.

Put your kids down for a nap until about 1am, when the REAL magic begins!!!