• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
I mean I always thought LCD was just Pat Mahoney and James Murphy, but that's just my ignorance.
LCD is much like NIN. In the studio recording the album, it's Trent / James, maybe a couple people.
Liv
Raps!!!! Great game. Degrassi Jimmy needs to get back in his chair and STFU though.
Drizzle has nothing to do with anything that happens on the court.
He has...brought a massive amount of exposure to the Raps...well before where we are now.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
LCD is much like NIN. In the studio recording the album, it's Trent / James, maybe a couple people.
Liv

Drizzle has nothing to do with anything that happens on the court.
He has...brought a massive amount of exposure to the Raps...well before where we are now.
Jimmy just needs to tone it down a bit. Just my opinion, based on my own experience. Chirping is perfectly reasonable to a degree. There’s also a point where it becomes a motivating factor. ;)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Absolutely brutal. Also wild and inconsistent. Makes zero sense. ...but I can see parts of it happening. Anyone looked into the possible motivations of the person who set up that website? They took time and effort to do so. Only red-flags for me are the multiple assaults and beatings on “customers” by multiple employees, plus popper manufacturing? No chance the po-po aren’t all over this. It’s a much needed, free PR win for them.

These are major crimes, in an area that’s known for them. It’s not surprising to hear this shit is happening there. The area has a rich history of scum-baggary. What IS surprising is that TPS would toss the accusations without investigating. ...especially after the serial-killer nonsense they shit the bed on last year.

Gross story, either way.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Jimmy just needs to tone it down a bit. Just my opinion, based on my own experience. Chirping is perfectly reasonable to a degree. There’s also a point where it becomes a motivating factor. ;)
Jimmy ?

Trent has not.never will.
Uncle Al has not. never has, never will.
Let's hope Tool doesn't either.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Anyone wanna " potentially " fuck up some Yellow Vests in Hamilton, Saturday morning, 10 AM.
Last week, they accosted peaceful protesters against them, and broke a girls finger.

Infiltrated their FB page...they think ISIS started the Alberta fires.

PM me if you wanna see a complete shit show. I'm going to protect my Trans friend Dakota...they've pledged to get nasty this time.
All. Bets. Are. Off.