1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I do love travelling and travel shows...

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

3. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

March 12, 1989: In 1989, Tim Berners-Lee was a 33-year-old software engineer based at the European particle physics laboratory, CERN. His challenge was to find a way for people there to access the ocean of data and documents that was stored on assorted computers all around the vast facility. “I would have to create a system with common rules that would be acceptable to everyone,” he later wrote. “This meant as close as possible to no rules at all." The solution was to abandon the idea of a centralized system and create a network of independent nodes all speaking a common language called hypertext that could link anything to anything. It would take another year before Berners-Lee got the chance develop the proposal into what he ambitiously dubbed the “World Wide Web.” The name proved prophetic. Soon the web began linking to computers outside CERN via the nascent digital exchange known as the internet. Others began creating browsers to make the web easier to access, followed by search engines to help users navigate the growing digital landscape. What began as a modest proposal for managing information had become civilization’s central nervous system, transforming work, commerce and media, and giving rise to new ways of defining community.

wickedken likes this.
  4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Fuckin eh!

So. I did one additional transfer last week and used the free hit chip!

It worked!

Can see it worked on ALL transfers last week so that 20 point penalty is GONE

catch me if you can tribers in our league!!

JamesM likes this.
  6. Got tickets for Massive Attack on Sept 18th. Orchestra seats!

kyfe, Mondieu and Bernnie Federko like this.
  7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I’ll grab scalps out front. I have a large budget for Massive Attack, anytime, anywhere. :)

8. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

RIP Dick Dale. Master of the Stratocaster and surf-rock pioneer. Unforgettable!!!

praktik likes this.
  9. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

^^ wicked

You ever hear this?

10. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

pay attention at the 15 second " mark ".
    :p

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

13. Bernnie Federko

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Vans Presents INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT: The Story of Wax Trax! Records

Ministry @ To Be Announced

apparently Ministry will be performing a 4 or 5 song set of all old synth Ministry songs.
    Bop E Bop Bop.

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    Yes Please.

16. Bernnie Federko

Defected is begger than ever now, nice to see Simon Dunmore make it to the peak of the european circuit. Well deserved.

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Peel police detail complaints made to 911 about Amber Alert for 11-year-old girl who was murdered
    The report said that of the 208 calls to 911 in Peel Region between 11 p.m. on Feb. 14 and 3 a.m. on Feb. 15, more than two and a half hours after the Amber Alert was terminated ( where she was found dead ), 89 calls — or 43 per cent — were considered to be “misuse of the 911 system.”

“How can I make a complaint about you guys abusing the national emergency system?” a caller reportedly said.

“She’s with her father. I don’t think this is a national emergency,” another resident reported said.

People are so fucked.

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Fitting location on the board for this one...
    [​IMG]

21. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

WOW. Jaden Smith.

Thats some hot fire right there great get!!!

22. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Who's going to Moudaber tonight ? I'm jealous.

23. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Helloooo!
    Good to see Tribe is still going :)
    First time I've posted since the change. It's cool, but how do you edit?

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

there's an edit button beside the delete and report buttons. i believe there's a 5 minute timeline on editing...

25. Bernnie Federko

30 minutes