• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
I still can't figure out why Microsoft 10 won't let me connect to my local wired NAS in the basement. With Windows 7 it wasn't an issue at all.
Could be an smb1.0 issue (disabled in win 10).

Try this from an elevated command prompt (as administrator):

Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -FeatureName SMB1Protocol -Online

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
buddy of mine scored free tickets ( section 108 in the middle ) for Disturbed and Three Days Grace @ ACC monday night... He's a big fan. I am not. Do i go ( his gf can't make it ).

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
buddy of mine scored free tickets ( section 108 in the middle ) for Disturbed and Three Days Grace @ ACC monday night... He's a big fan. I am not. Do i go ( his gf can't make it ).
Go.

The number of shows I’ve seen under these conditions is innumerable. Bands I thought I couldn’t fucking stand. Many of them have been excellent. Don’t EVER let the recording output of a band stand in the way of experiencing their live show.

A REAL band can’t be heard from a studio recording. ...only from a stage, in a proper venue - surrounded by proper heads. Betcha it’ll be a great time!

Go.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i actually had to ask my gf Rhyss who Disturbed was. i said, i knew they just did that Sound of Silence cover.
She belted out " who hahahahahaha ".
then, i knew, i was going to be in a world of hurt. Down with the sickness.
Three Days Grace...meh.
I will take it like a champ and make my pal happy....i had to commit, because if i wasn't going, he wasn't going solo, and she ( his gf ) would have given the tickets to someone else.

god bless old school lsd.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Traffic court report:

Had a joint in my pocket that sort of accidentally came out during the security check. Got the shits and giggles I was looking for, since I’m wasting a day to deal with nonsense. I shared it with some “gangster” types out front. Was definitely a weird feeling puffing outside the courthouse - as big red-faced cops in shitty suits and black Reeboks filed past - after so many years of trying to be covert.

...and all charges were tossed!

Today is a good day!! :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Any chance someone could tell me why this shit-bird has shoe polish on her forehead? Just flipping through channels and saw it. Thought something landed on my screen. Unfortunately I can’t bear to stick around to see if there’s an explanation.

Maybe something about “Jesus and the children”?

Strange times, indeed.

praktik

TRIBE Member
dammitt - climbed my way from 3rd last to 1st in the fantasy BPL league some of us tribers are on (even JamesM!)

So next week is a special week with only a few teams playing - you can transfer out half your squad if you want with a special chip that undoes it automatically at week's end.

So I line up all my transfers and my thumb is hovering over a screen where i can use that special free hit chip or do them all at once normally, permanently and suffer a 20 point penalty for the privilege.

Of course i hit the wrong one!

Recoverable, but im only 11 points up on 2nd place so FML