1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

WTF! On so many levels, both on the Jussie Smollett shit, as well as learning about the gay and Trans Panic defense being a legitimate justified homicide in 47 states!

2. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

4. Bernnie Federko

New details dropped yesterday re: the shocking news that Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged his own attack.

What’s new?
    Smollett turned himself in early yesterday morning but did not admit to the allegations. Chicago police said a $3,500 cheque signed by Smollett was given to the brothers originally suspected in the attack. The actor apparently told one of the brothers that he was “dissatisfied” with his salary at Empire. Police believe Smollett hired the brothers to stage the attack and also sent himself a racist letter. Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson was visibly annoyed when he called on the actor “to apologize to this city that he smeared.” He also pointed out that Smollett’s publicity stunt could deter hate crime victims of reporting attacks in the future.

Anything else?
    A lot. Smollett appeared in court yesterday in front of a judge who called his charges “despicable.” He was then ordered to hand over his passport and remain under supervision. Here’s how the investigation went down. Smollett is out on $100,000 bail and his lawyers said they plan to launch an “aggressive defense.”

5. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

These crazy news days are out of control. Epstein, Kraft, R Kelly, filing of final Manafort sentencing memo due...

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  6. Apparently Kraft isn't the biggest name on the sex ring list.

That's fucking insane.

7. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Kraft is a pretty big name, it has to be a politician. This was in Jupiter Florida, maybe Tiger is at it again.

8. Bernnie Federko

Compared to who?

9. Out of 200 impending arrests, I'm curious myself. Who's bigger than the owner of the Patriots?

Six superbowl rings and now a sex ring. Guy's worse than freakin' Thanos.

10. Bernnie Federko

any chance jupiter is close to mar-a-lago?

11. Bernnie Federko

12. 1 TB of music wiped out on an external hard drive.

Mother

Fucker.

Time to rebuild

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  13. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Soulseek

14. Yeah, it's the recovery that is going to be a bitch. Some rare finds, but then again, a shit ton of stuff that I either hadn't ever listened to before, or listened to once and didn't really give much of a shit in the way of an impression.

Time to be a bit less of a data hoarder.

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

that SUCKS. but yeah, Soulseek. It takes so much time.

16. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

If you use SSDs make sure you RAID.

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

I'm ndrwrld on Soulseek. Help yourself. say hi first.

18. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

30 minute drive

19. Bernnie Federko

Not a yuuuuuuuuuuuge ride at all

20. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

How do you know the data is truly lost? How did the hard drive die, does it still power on?

21. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Anyway I reformatted my wife's drive once losing tons of files without backing up a directory I had missed!

I even reinstalled windows on the same drive and even after the reformat/reinstall I was able to use software called File Scavenger to recover everything she wanted!

Helps if you know the extension of files you're searching for, like *.mp3 or *.flac

22. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I still can't figure out why Microsoft 10 won't let me connect to my local wired NAS in the basement. With Windows 7 it wasn't an issue at all.

23. Bernnie Federko

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

25. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Just FYI - North Korea is now “NoKo”.

Fox News - Dumbing it down to meet the cognitive level of their viewership.

...cuz real words are hard to do.

praktik likes this.