• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
audio question.
i want my amp to power these...
41256ae74b4f4a77a9c86074c88eab25.jpg

but my amp only has this...
Technics_SA-GX670_rear_500px.JPG

Can i strip one end of the microphone ends, and put the positive and negative into my amp, and then the microphone jack into the speaker ?

AMP does 110 W per channel. Speakers are 400 Watt RMS each.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
audio question.
i want my amp to power these...
41256ae74b4f4a77a9c86074c88eab25.jpg

but my amp only has this...
Technics_SA-GX670_rear_500px.JPG

Can i strip one end of the microphone ends, and put the positive and negative into my amp, and then the microphone jack into the speaker ?

AMP does 110 W per channel. Speakers are 400 Watt RMS each.

Why not just buy the proper cables. They will work better.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^ Which location I haven't had it in years? Used to love their veal sandwiches, but they got too pricey for me so I stopped grabbing takeout.

Also pissed my new Presto card charged me an extra fare way before my 2 hour transfer expiration was up. :mad:

^ Which location I haven't had it in years? Used to love their veal sandwiches, but they got too pricey for me so I stopped grabbing takeout.

Also pissed my new Presto card charged me an extra fare way before my 2 hour transfer expiration was up. :mad:

I'm up in Woodbridge, there's one on Rutherford and Creditstone and it serves fries. I think their best location is their flagship store on Dufferin. They're still pretty pricey - sandwich w/ the works and fries (no drink) goes for nearly 18 bucks.

And yeah, the veal sammich is similarly nap inducingly good.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
10 x 10 year olds X 4 adults.
Generally don’t do this kind of thing unless I can get three digits into the ball.
...but Saturday night’s alright for 5-pin!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Bullshit asymmetry principle
Publicly formulated the first time in January 2013[12] by Alberto Brandolini, an Italian programmer, the bullshit asymmetry principle (also known as Brandolini's law[13][14]) states that:

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

It became especially popular after a picture of a presentation by Brandolini at XP2014 on May 30, 2014, was posted on Twitter.[15]Brandolini was inspired by reading Daniel Kahneman's Thinking, Fast and Slow right before watching an Italian political talk show with journalist Marco Travaglio and former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi attacking each other.[16][17] A similar concept, the "mountain of shit theory", was formulated by the Italian blogger Uriel Fanelli in 2010, roughly stating the same sentence.[18]

Brandolini's law emphasizes the difficulty of debunking bullshit.[19] In contrast, the faster propagation of bullshit is an old proverb: "a lie is halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on".

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Bullshit asymmetry principle
Publicly formulated the first time in January 2013[12] by Alberto Brandolini, an Italian programmer, the bullshit asymmetry principle (also known as Brandolini's law[13][14]) states that:

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

It became especially popular after a picture of a presentation by Brandolini at XP2014 on May 30, 2014, was posted on Twitter.[15]Brandolini was inspired by reading Daniel Kahneman's Thinking, Fast and Slow right before watching an Italian political talk show with journalist Marco Travaglio and former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi attacking each other.[16][17] A similar concept, the "mountain of shit theory", was formulated by the Italian blogger Uriel Fanelli in 2010, roughly stating the same sentence.[18]

Brandolini's law emphasizes the difficulty of debunking bullshit.[19] In contrast, the faster propagation of bullshit is an old proverb: "a lie is halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on".
THIS. 100%