1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

2 months ago, Ministry's setlist really only had 3 or 4 old school industrial tunes...
    Just 1 fix
    NWO
    Thieves
    So what
    Psalm 69.

They just started their North American swing of the tour in San Fran. This is their setlist.
    Ministry Setlist at The Warfield, San Francisco
    not very much into the first few songs...but considering they played LORAH ( not since 1990 )...
    imma gonna have to go see them here in Toronto, providing their setlist stays the same as this SF show.
    WOW.
    Time to Microdose ! !

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

The Land Of Rape and Honey.
    The Missing.
    Diety.
    Stigmata. Just ONe Fix.
    NWO.
    Thieves.
    So What.

I'll pay $50 to see this again. Anyone else going ?

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

4. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

The game is afoot...

5. Bernnie Federko

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

anyone going to Zabiela on saturday ?

7. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

8. Bernnie Federko

some financial tips:
    -pay off ur min. credit card payments
    -create a budget
    -save a portion of each paycheck
    -oh none of this working? then it’s heist time baby
    -get the gang back together
    -one last job, then u can all retire
    -u did it!!
    -but at what cost? rick died in the heist

9. Bernnie Federko

Stereo wrapping up anniversary gigs today, Solomun still rolling things along...

10. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Sundays nothing but football on TV. We have a brand new TV, so I can't wait to watch the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show tonight on CTV at 10pm! LOL

11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

That Ministry show was fucking off the hook.
    Oh yeah, just a tip... DO NOT EVER SEE CARPENTER BRUT LIVE IF YOU ARE ON ACID.
    just putting it out there.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  12. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Listening to Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan talk about greatness, humility, character and democracy at HW’s funeral making me throw up in my mouth.

Soul-less, integrity devoid fucks.

13. Bernnie Federko

This Baby it's cold outside song shit show is asinine.

14. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I don’t know what’s happening with that song. I assume there’s some safe-place violation call?

Ann-Margret was SUPER fucking hot and helped dirty many, many socks from Bye Birdie in ‘68 to well-past this tune with Al Hirt.

The best advice I can offer to the repressed, self-righteous cunts that want to sanitize the world through bans and finger-wagging is...

Lay down and have good wank or frig. Get your heads out of your asses and dirty up some socks and sheets.

You’re pissing on the parade, ya frigid twats. ...and FUCKING NOBODY cares about your feelings.

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

16. Bernnie Federko

17. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

RIP Paul Trouble Anderson :(

18. Bernnie Federko

19. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

20. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

21. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Bring on the tolls. These drive-in 905 bitches think they’re the only ones that need to get around. Log jams at EVERY access to the expressway. Full-on blocking east-west access at EVERY intersection, from Dundas to the access ramps. Just float through the yellow when the upcoming road is rammed. Zero concern for traffic lights, pedestrians or other vehicles.

Fuck the lot of you. You’re a blight. Some of us live here and don’t work 9-5. I’m on a schedule too, ya fucking ignorant, selfish cunts.

Rant over. ;)

22. Orbital got added to this year's Movement headliners! LIVE PA!

23. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

24. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

25. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Was on edibles last night at the Hot Docs Cinema (old Bloor Cinema) waiting for the free screening of their feature fllm "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" to start. Being friggin' stoned they showed some previews that sucked me right into a rabbit hole. Honestly, I liked the previews more than the feature including the firewood burning in fireplace before the movie started. LOL

Anyway, they showed a trailer to this short film. Is there even such a thing as a trailer to a short film? I saw a shorter cut and really liked it. Enjoy!